Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:10 PM EDT - 7/11/2019

7-11-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Oil and gas laws: a crux of Erbil-Baghdad tension By Omar Moradi"   Quote:  "The lack of oil and gas federal legislation has been the root cause of problems between Erbil and Baghdad since the Iraqi constitution was approved in 2005. Now there is a government in Baghdad that has shown its desire to resolve these problems through dialogue, and the success of the new Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) cabinet depends on whether the oil and gas issue is resolved with Baghdad IMO, the federal legislation contemplated by the foregoing article is "THE HCL".    If the HCL law is a condition precedent or attendant to our liquidity event, then we are not there yet.

7-11-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Oil and gas laws: a crux of Erbil-Baghdad tension Back in the forefront of ReValuation (RV) news...HCL. We've made it through Ramadan, budgeting, elections, and a whole slew of other issues. All of them, although lengthy at times, have sailed successfully through the turbulent waters and left us with a final component:  HCL. It's actually on the horizon. It's being talked about, and I'm predicting we'll see more of this very shortly.     Adding fuel to the HCL fire: "Iraqi oil minister: OPEC agreement + will reduce stocks and achieve price stability"   WTI just crossed $60 again, and those of us watching the OIL tickers recently are well aware of how stable OIL is right now.  Those of us pairing that information with the current and ongoing situation in Iraq understand how important OIL is to Iraq's ability to RV.   And in case anyone needed some reassurance...it's going as perfect as we could hope for...(post 1 of 2)... 

7-11-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   There will never be an absolute perfect set of circumstances under which Iraq "can" or "should" or "must" change the value of their currency.  I see a fair amount of comments from people stating something like "Oh, Iraq will never RV unless X happens, or until Y is implemented", etc etc... that is simply not true.    There is NO absolute "must" for Iraq.  They can change the rate today. Or yesterday, or tomorrow. They can do it without any further progress, without any permission from anyone or anything, and all the speculation in the world won't give us an exact date or a precise set of circumstances. The situation we find ourselves in today, at this very moment, is "good enough".  Personally, I'm on standby for an incredible event.  A solid resolution on the oil and gas law (HCL) will mean "no turning back", but just the same - it's not a necessity.  Pretty darn exciting, if you ask me...(post 2 of 2)... 

NOTE: Adam's entire chat can be found in Chat Logs here on DV under Thread: Adam Montana Weekly 11 July 2019

7-11-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "WHY IS THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE CENTRAL BANK?"    ...another article talking about the corruption with the currency auctions. This is all very good. We are going to see these auctions end and the “project to delete the zeros”. This is coming and coming sooner than later. The pressure by Sadr is enormous on parliament and the finance committee to work with the CBI.

:twothumbs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7-11-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The central bank goes beyond the technical gap and the challenges of digital transformation"   ...this one has my eye and big time. They are literally telling you they are ready to hit the pavement running. What timing. They are talking in International Standards and are at platform ready status in a fourth Axis... That has me scratching my head, but the implications are realm of going live with the currency, stocks, etc.. imo. ~ WOW~  

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4