Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the

University of Edinburgh , had this to say about the fall of the

Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always

Temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent

Form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until

The time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous

Gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority

Always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from

The public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally

Collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a

Dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the

Beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200

Years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage."

The Obituary follows:

" United States of America ",  Born 1776, Died 2016

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

The date wrong...it Died January 20, 2009

But have no fear we intend too

MAGA

Great is a relative term.... Like a great deal... Depends which side of the deal you are on... Have you tried to buy anything lately? Talk to any farmers lately? Our great deal maker is making deals that are great for somebody....

B/A

• Downvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

. Have you tried to buy anything lately? Talk to any farmers lately?

I have family that are farmers, just bought a washing machine that use to be made in China, it now made in my state of SC an got a great deal on it by the way..I live in reality not by news article that hate America, or some one owes me something because of history...

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

So you hate America 2 Umb? You defend B/A like one walks on water. 

:bravo: !!!! Posts & Articles Umbertino bring over state otherwise...but Umbertino claims not to hate America. In fact he/she claims that because he/she knows an American there is no way they can be accused of hating America - smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

WASHINGTON, July 11 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday that China was not living up to promises it made on buying agricultural products from American farmers as the world's two largest economies work to resolve a trade dispute.

"Mexico is doing great at the Border, but China is letting us down in that they have not been buying the agricultural products from our great Farmers that they said they would. Hopefully they will start soon!" Trump said on Twitter.

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Thursday the United States expects China to start purchasing crops and U.S. agricultural products soon and noted that trade talks between the two countries are ongoing.

The United States and China agreed last month to restart trade talks that stalled in May. Trump agreed not to impose new tariffs and U.S. officials said China agreed to make agricultural purchases, but those have not yet materialized.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-trump-says-china-letting-143005448.html

But but but.... Oh wait... Tomorrow he'll say he never said it....

B/A

• Downvote 1

Just now, yota691 said:

I'm not in denial of anything I Love America, Will be voting for Trump once again..Sadly you can't say you Love America...

Wrong I love America and her people, that's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton and won't be voting for him or a democrat in the next election....  Just remember this....  Two parties one platform.... Screw the voter.

Our system is broken and will never be fixed by either party... Did you read the obit? Do you not recognize the steps of demise? People are complacent and have become sheeple. If you think Trump or any of the other billionaires or professional politicians and care about you, you might want to read it again.

B/A

Just now, bostonangler said:

that's why I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton and won't be voting for him or a democrat in the next election....  Just remember this....  Two parties one platform..

I had that type out in my response above but i back it out..lol...that what you say every time...

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage."

Edited by bostonangler

Just a few thoughts....historically speaking .....yes...the US greatness is due for a fall.....

Of course Yellowstone is 150 thousand years past due another big blow ..historically that is.....one that could darken the sky with ash for years....ending life as we know it...

The US is at a crossroads....decline?....or a resurrection to greater heights?.....time will tell...

Trump has this ball in his court....and I like his odds of success for a few reasons.....first....he's not mainstream politician...he's Corporate.....

I mean think about it....he entered the political arena....where the odds were stacked against him....both parties.....and he whipped all of them.......then during the first 2 years his supposed own party did nothing to help him.....and thankfully a record number decided to retire......(an unintentional draining of the swamp)

Regardless ....Trump is working one by one on his " to do " list....despite every effort by his opponents to derail him.....

And you know if they would work just half as hard at making the country a better place.....the US would be much farther down that road to maintaining greatness....

I could go on and on.....

The hope of success for Trump to do well is the same as supporting your country.....wanting the best for it.......if Trump.....or any sitting President fails.....not good for the US.......and why would anyone want to see their country fail......JMO.....

Glad to hear your thoughts and opinions for a spirited and polite exchange of ideas......   CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1