Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Currency Auction - Thursday - 7/11/2019

************* IQD Currency Exchange Rates - Monday - 7/08/2019 *************

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1339.940
Pound sterling GBP 1493.153
Canadian dollar CAD 910.134
Swiss franc S.FR 1200.202
Swedish krona SEK 126.043
Norwegian krone NOK 138.088
Danish krone DKK 179.039
Japanese yen JPY 11.033
Chinese Yuan CNY 173.010
Australian dollar AUD 830.501
Special drawing rights SDR 1646.817
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1641384.300

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

( IQD Rates - Updated: 7/8/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 7-8-2019)                                                                                                                               1193.257 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Well this scuttle- butt was sniffed out pretty damn quick! With that being said now. That probably means over half of the news articles we use to gather our knowledge on this investment are dis information too! Hope I’m wrong. These jokers just tipped their hand to me!! Looks like dinar back on moth balls! I’m going to check in now and then! I’m going for some R&R on this one! Good luck everyone have a safe summer! I’m going to finish getting ready for calfing season in September! Call sign Radar 1 is 10-10 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Looks like I was right my friend DoD. 👍🏼😊

The daily auction continues.

Laid Back, a lot of the gurus mistook the once a week DEPOSIT for AUCTION, big difference. 

I think one day they will just have a weekly auction but until they can jail some of these crooks the stealing will continue....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

What a joke all this has become. Year after year of :bs: promises, great news, in the near future or in the coming days, just around the corner, full of intentions, we seek this, or expect that and so on. Each year is “ Deja Vu all over again “. . . Exciting & hopeful one minute then a Crisis or a setback. 

Every year of the same ole mixed bag of cliffhangers and chasing days, dates, weeks, months and years: the hints are out there for 2020 already-but some info suggests well maybe it might be July. 

I have ZERO expectations now. It’s down to Whenever they decide to get around to it.

Hopefully before I’m senile, slumped over on my Lazy Boy recliner with oatmeal drooling out my mouth. 

10YL+6&:rocking-chair:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank: $ 159.3 million sales of the currency auction Monday

Central Bank: $ 159.3 million sales of the currency auction Monday

Central Bank: $ 159.3 million sales of the currency auction Monday
Paper money is 100 USD
 08 Jul 2019 05:18 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) data showed a decline in the value of foreign currency sales at the auction on Monday to 159.38 million dollars, compared to Sunday's sales of 165.2 million dollars, a decline of 5.82 million dollars.

The exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, according to the central bank data, in the auction held with the participation of 29 banks, in addition to one financial transfer company.

The Central Bank said that the sales executed are results on Tuesday, indicating that the total sales totaled 182.76 million dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq, the volume of funds sold to strengthen the bank balances abroad amounted to 158.54 million dollars, while the total cash sold 840 thousand dollars.

During the auction on Sunday, data showed the Central Bank of Iraq, the decline in the value of currency sales to 165.2 million dollars, compared to sales last Thursday's auction, amounting to 179.92 million dollars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank: $ 179.6 million sales of currency by auction Tuesday

Central Bank: $ 179.6 million sales of currency by auction Tuesday

Central Bank: $ 179.6 million sales of currency by auction Tuesday
Central Bank of Iraq - Basra Branch
 09 July 2019 02:30 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) data showed a rise in the value of sales of foreign currency in the auction on Tuesday to 179.64 million dollars, compared with sales of an auction on Monday, amounting to 159.38 million dollars, a growth of 20.26 million dollars.

The exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, according to the central bank data, at the auction held with the participation of 31 banks, in addition to one financial transfer company.

The Central Bank said that the sales executed are results on Wednesday, indicating that the total sales totaled 206.31 million dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq, the volume of funds sold to strengthen the bank balances abroad amounted to 179.28 million dollars, while the total cash sold 360 thousand dollars.

During the auction on Monday , data from the Central Bank of Iraq showed a drop in the value of currency sales to $ 159.38 million, compared to Sunday's auction sales of $ 165.2 million.

• Upvote 3

CBI ends auction Tuesday with a $ 20 million increase

Economy | 03:09 - 09/07/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) closed an auction on Tuesday worth $ 20.26 million. 
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) data showed a rise in the value of foreign currency sales in the auction on Tuesday to 179.64 million dollars, compared to sales of an auction of $ 159.38 million on Monday, with a growth of $ 20.26 million. 
The exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, according to the central bank data, at the auction held with the participation of 31 banks, in addition to one financial transfer company. 
The Central Bank said that the sales executed are results on Wednesday, indicating that the total sales totaled 206.31 million dollars. 
The volume of funds sold to boost bank balances abroad amounted to $ 179.28 million, while total cash sold amounted to $ 360,000.
During the auction on Monday, data from the Central Bank of Iraq showed a decline in the value of sales of the currency to 159.38 million dollars, compared to Sunday auction sales of 165.2 million dollars.

• Upvote 3

Tuesday - July 09, 2019

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Wednesday, 10/7/2019 that was performed on Tuesday, 9/7/2019

Announcement No.(3994)

Sale Date -  10/7/2019 performed on Tuesday-9/7/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Link:
  • Upvote 6

************ IQD Currency Exchange Rates - 7/09/2019 ***********

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1334.585
Pound sterling GBP 1490.237
Canadian dollar CAD 908.952
Swiss franc S.FR 1199.718
Swedish krona SEK 126.164
Norwegian krone NOK 137.813
Danish krone DKK 178.824
Japanese yen JPY 10.966
Chinese Yuan CNY 172.852
Australian dollar AUD 831.810
Special drawing rights SDR 1643.604
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1654918.200
  • Upvote 6

( IQD Rates - Updated: 7/9/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 7-8-2019)                                                                                                                                  1193.257 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DinarDavo said:

Off to a great start for the "once a week" auctions......  :twothumbs:

DD, not once a week auctions, once a week deposits. 

No where did it ever say once a week auctions...

Sorry, more guru rubbish... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DoD said:

DD, not once a week auctions, once a week deposits. 

No where did it ever say once a week auctions...

Sorry, more guru rubbish... 

Got ya DoD.....maybe should have indicated (satire)....how I best cope with these guru poopoos.

22 hours ago, DoD said:

Laid Back, a lot of the gurus mistook the once a week DEPOSIT for AUCTION, big difference. 

I think one day they will just have a weekly auction but until they can jail some of these crooks the stealing will continue....

Agree with you my friend DoD, thanks for your input 👍🏼🙂

• Haha 1