Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 July 2019

Adam Montana

4 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

This is HCL HCL HCL HCL. this even can happen as soon as tomorrow 😍

Ya, ok. Just feel sorry for the loss of all that income for the Iraq citizens and for us of course. Who knows what that extra cash could have done for everyone, but hey they knew who they were voting into office and they got the results. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 2:20 AM, DinarThug said:

Wtf ? :blink:   Just Take A Look Around Here !

We’ve Got A Clown, A Truck Driver Dressed Like Santa Clause, ... 

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You got that wrong my Friend, I'm Santa Claus dressed dressed like a Trucker :lmao:

And Yet - Somehow A ‘Few’ People Seem To Question How We All Think That We’re All Millionaires In Waiting ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/13/2019 at 2:20 AM, DinarThug said:

Wtf ? :blink:   Just Take A Look Around Here !

We’ve Got A Clown, A Truck Driver Dressed Like Santa Clause, A Canadian Running For President, And A Blind Superhero

6 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Someone mention blind superhero?  I am on my way!

Image result for running into wall gif

That Reminds Me, Hey Bartender - Another Round Of Harvey Wallbangers ! :o 

But Don’t Worry About Botz - He’s Already ‘Plastered’ ...

Image result for running into wall gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

LINK

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

Ùردستا٠تÙاÙ٠عÙ٠إرسا٠عائدات 250 Ø£Ù٠برÙÙÙ ÙÙØ· ÙÙÙÙا اÙ٠بغداد

16th July, 2019

Sources confirmed that the delegation of the region, which is visiting Baghdad agreed to send 250 thousand barrels of oil and placed in the revenues of the national oil company "Sumo".

The source said that the approval was made by the Kurdish delegation headed by Barzani pleased with the payment of Baghdad 880 billion dinars as salaries to the employees of Kurdistan and Peshmerga.

She added that the Prime Minister of Kurdistan pleased Barzani confirmed that Baghdad sent 443 billion dinars only to the region, which forced him to export his oil to distribute the salaries of his employees

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

On 7/16/2019 at 4:51 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why so low expectations? My sidewalks are made of Gold!

Related image

That reminds me of the guy who died and went to Heaven LGD.   When he was ushered thru the Pearly gates and met by Saint Peter,  Peter noticed the man was carrying what appeared to be a very heavy suitcase.  St. Peter then  said we have everything you’ll ever need here so why did you bring a suitcase?  The man responded... well I came prepared with my savings portfolio.  Peter then looked inside the case and noticed it was full of bright shiny gold bars.  St. Peter then looked dumbfounded and asked...”why did you bring pavement “??? 😳

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Adam. Thanks for all you do.

Can you please explain the rhetoric about 800#'s that is a constant. Of late there has been a daily onslaught of this with excuses up the ying yang (excuse my French). I do not believe of understand where or why others keep talking about them. Please set me straight as I need more to learn.

Thanks

Kevin L Anaheim, CA.

9 minutes ago, ltkiltki said:

Adam. Thanks for all you do.

Can you please explain the rhetoric about 800#'s that is a constant. Of late there has been a daily onslaught of this with excuses up the ying yang (excuse my French). I do not believe of understand where or why others keep talking about them. Please set me straight as I need more to learn.

Thanks

Kevin L Anaheim, CA.

No 800 numbers. Guru BS. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, 6ly410 said:

Baghdad agreed to send 250 thousand barrels of oil and placed in the revenues of the national oil company "Sumo".

The source said that the approval was made by the Kurdish delegation headed by Barzani pleased with the payment of Baghdad 880 billion dinars as salaries to the employees of Kurdistan and Peshmerga.

She added that the Prime Minister of Kurdistan pleased Barzani confirmed that Baghdad sent 443 billion dinars only to the region, which forced him to export his oil to distribute the salaries of his

6ly410, Thank You for this post.  All I can say is it’s about time

Going to make sure I have Root Beer and ice cream ready to go

Lets go Iraq!!!  Thanks Bro, Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1