Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 July 2019

Adam Montana

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

My absolute favorite recently is "The Brew"

I Like My Cold ‘Brew’ In A Frosted Mug At About 32 And A Half Degrees ! :cheesehead: 

And Not To Get Too Technical But According To The Laws Of Chemistry - By Definition Alcohol Is In Fact A ‘Solution’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14
  • Upvote 1

Well Here’s One Way To ‘Raise’ The Value Of The Dinar ! :o 

Report: Trump looking for a way to devalue the dollar

Report: Trump looking for a way to devalue the dollar

10 July 2019 02:16 PM

Mubasher : Press reports said the US president asked his aides to look for ways to weaken the dollar, with fears that a strong dollar could threaten its economic agenda

Donald Trump asked about the dollar in a job interview last week with Judy Shelton and Christopher Woller, both of whom he chose for the Fed board seats, Bloomberg quoted sources familiar with the matter as saying on Wednesday

The sources confirmed that Trump expressed regret that the strength of the currency may ease the economic boom, which is expected to be the reason for his support for the transition to a second term

At the same time, the sources stressed that Larry Kennedy, Trump's economic adviser and Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin, objected to any US intervention to weaken the currency

According to the sources, Waller, who is the Federal Reserve's vice president in the state of St. Louis, told Trump that the Fed does not take into account the value of the dollar when it makes its decision on the interest rate

Last week, Trump wrote in a tweet on the social networking site Twitter that the United States had to tell China and Europe "the game of currency manipulation, we have to compete with them in that, or continue to be dolls that sit and watch politely while other countries continue Her games, as they did for many years. "

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The situation we find ourselves in today, at this very moment, is "good enough".

Personally, I'm on standby for an incredible event.

A solid resolution on the oil and gas law (HCL) will mean "no turning back", but just the same - it's not a necessity.

Pretty darn exciting, if you ask me.

That's it for the Weekly summary - there's a lot going on right now, but I like to keep these Weekly posts "to the point". 

:twothumbs: Oh, Yeah, "To The Point", Thank You, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am SO looking forward to the "fabled" "RV" "Text"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I 'may' have a little drinking problem, a clink of the glass to Thug for his brew of choice.:cheesehead:

Related image

Wtf ? $8 Dollars For A Beer At The Ballpark - And It’s Not Even Cold ! :o 

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Thanks for the update Sir,

I’m waiting for the full report of the third review IMF SBA to see where iraq is about 

Art 8 compliance. The full report should be coming out this month.

I believe No Art 8, No RV

In my opinion Art 8 is the key.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

There is NO absolute "must" for Iraq. They can change the rate today. Or yesterday, or tomorrow. They can do it without any further progress, without any permission from anyone or anything

The situation we find ourselves in today, at this very moment, is "good enough".

A solid resolution on the oil and gas law (HCL) will mean "no turning back", but just the same -

it's not a necessity.

In total agreement Sir.... 👏🏁

• Upvote 5