Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump organization cancels golf event with stripper caddies

MIAMI (AP) — President Donald Trump's company said Wednesday it has canceled a golf tournament with strippers serving as caddies that was to be held at Trump's golf resort near Miami.

The Washington Post reports the Trump Organization issued a statement saying the event would no longer take place because a children's charity that was to benefit from it had pulled out. The statement said "all amounts paid will be refunded."

The Shadow All Star Tournament was organized by a Hialeah strip club, Shadow Cabaret. The club had advertised on Facebook and its website that the event would be held Saturday at Trump National Doral.

The tournament offered golfers a choice of dancers to be their "caddy girl."

Shadow Cabaret's marketing director Emanuele Mancuso had said there would be no nudity at the resort. After the tournament, golfers and dancers were to go to a different venue for a burlesque show.

A Trump Organization statement to the Washington Post said funds raised by the tournament were to go to the Miami All Stars charity.

However, the organization's director, Carlos Alamilla, told The Associated Press that he withdrew Wednesday because he wasn't aware a strip club was involved.

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-strip-club-hold-golf-185817640.html;_ylt=AwrC1Cq_LSddyTQAawjQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTEyMHIyajQ1BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDQjgzMjBfMQRzZWMDc3I-

You can't make this stuff up...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Trump Over Strip Club Event: ‘Can You Imagine If Barack Obama’ Did This?

On Wednesday night, Jimmy Kimmel—the only late-night host not on vacation this week—began his monologue by poking fun at President Trump’s tweets lambasting the “radical left” for calling for boycotts on various companies who supported him, with the latest being Home Depot.

“Do you think Donald Trump has ever set foot in a Home Depot store? He probably doesn’t even know what it is,” joked Kimmel. “The only reason I could see him go into a Home Depot is to sit on the new toilets and tweet.”

Then, the comedian added, “What kind of a wacko would call for a ‘boycott,’” before displaying behind him Trump’s many, many tweets calling for boycotts of various products, companies and even entire countries, from Apple and Mexico to his tens of tweets urging a boycott of Macys after they severed business ties with him in June 2015 following his racist presidential announcement speech about Mexicans.

After exposing the president’s hypocrisy, Kimmel continued on to undoubtedly his favorite bit of news this week. “I’m sure the president won’t be calling for a boycott on this one,” announced Kimmel. “They’re having a bigly event at the Trump Resort in Doral, Florida, this weekend: a charity golf tournament hosted by a local strip club called the Shadow Cabaret, which would be a great nickname for his administration.”

Yes, this week the Trump National Doral was scheduled to put on a charity event hosted by the Shadow Cabaret, with strippers serving as the “caddy girl of your choice” to VIPs, who would also receive a stay at the hotel and time in the strip club’s VIP room. (The event was canceled late Wednesday after media outlets caught wind of it.)

Kimmel, after displaying an ad for the event, remarked, “Can you imagine if Barack Obama had a golf course that hosted a bunch of strippers? Lou Dobbs would have a stroke, right on television.”

“How this happens though, I have no idea,” he added. “The man is the president of the United States. No one running his golf course thought this might be a bad look? Why the Trump Organization would want to associate themselves with a strip club like this is puzzling, to say the least.”

For the record: there’s nothing wrong with being a stripper. And in the grand scheme of things, Trump’s golf course hosting a charity event with a local strip club is arguably one of the least objectionable things his administration has done.

https://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-kimmel-mocks-trump-over-051635817.html;_ylt=AwrC1Cq_LSddyTQAcwjQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZ2RlZ2tjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDQjgzMjBfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Good point... Didn't his management think this was a bad idea? 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I've played in many charity golf tournaments where HOOTER girls were caddies/cart girls...always a good time and for good causes.

Me too... But I think being for children this was a bad idea. I'm sure it was a local decision and the president had nothing to do with it.

I just thought it was funny, that any manager of any business wouldn't realize it be shunned by the charity and the rest of the world.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:59 PM, bostonangler said:

Me too... But I think being for children this was a bad idea. I'm sure it was a local decision and the president had nothing to do with it.

I just thought it was funny, that any manager of any business wouldn't realize it be shunned by the charity and the rest of the world.

B/A

Matter of fact the one of the events I played in the monies went to Childrens Hospital of ....... so IMO this is just another political hit job

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

Matter of fact the one of the events I played in the monies went to Childrens Hospital of ....... so IMO this is just another political hit job

Dude the charity pulled out before this story ever hit the media. In fact because the charity pulled out it became a story... So this one actually ended well for all involved... Well maybe not the strippers, they probably missed out on some big tips.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Dude the charity pulled out before this story ever hit the media. In fact because the charity pulled out it became a story... So this one actually ended well for all involved... Well maybe not the strippers, they probably missed out on some big tips.

B/A

THEY CANCELLED ONLY 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE. HOW MUCH U WANT TO BET EVERYONE INVOLVED NEW EVERYTHING IN ADVANCE. MOST OF THESE EVENTS ARE PLANNED MANY MONTHS IN ADVANCE. MY POINTS WERE...IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE MSM IF NOT FOR THE NAME TRUMP. AND END OF DAY THE CHARITY WAS FOR KIDS, MY OPINION MUCH TO DO ABOUT NOTHING

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1