Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Q IS BACK!!

I admit I didn't really get on board with Q Anon until early this year.  I casually watched him for the year plus preceding that until I finally concluded that he's in the know and the things he predicts do eventually happen.  Q has not been posting much for the last couple of months, but yesterday he came back with a bang.  Jeffrey Epstein looks to play a big part in Trump finally starting to drain the swamp in a big way - with some pretty big name indictments set to start in August.  For those who are not yet into Q, now is an exciting time to start following at him more closely.  To me, it's sort of like being part of the 2nd American Revolution and I am so thankful and proud to watch and support what is happen.  Restore morality to America and make it a country its citizens are proud of!  Our loyalty, prayers and sharing the information with others alone support the cause in a big way, and I am thrilled to be able to do that at least while I live abroad.  Q posts are found at: 

https://qmap.pub/.   

Also, in my opinion, the following post from yesterday is the most exciting.  MAKE AMERICA GREAT and God bless America, Trump, Q and their team.  

Q's Placeholders in Patriots Fight Will Be Populated Starting in August 2019 (note:  a placeholder is when Q posts a crypto message hinting about things to come concerning it)

8 Jul 2019 - 10:23:45 PM
Anon8 Jul 2019 - 10:20:15 PM
27e48b9f1e47ad098e60cd0fd854bba849ba06193649c6dc0c3afc644a9040f2.png

PLACEHOLDER1.png

406c5b2e30233cc4b347fcbc956373780d4ad2358247708623eb2ea173069baf.gif

406c5b2e30233cc4b347fcbc956373780d4ad2358247708623eb2ea173069baf.gif

d1ffa421ccb38bf231bf5dd8efbbbbbd9517329e0aaea1238afca4575c5b2321.jpg

D-2jUGAU4AAT7cC.jpg

2dfd34fa966a9670402ef95b1b40df066aadb50d93427f60273b853949cde6a5.jpg

D-2jUF-UwAcSVvK.jpg

>>6958844
WOW. They best leave our Patriots Sara and SOL alone… FOX:
Former FBI official: Indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is 'placeholder,' expect dozens more charges in near future
>>6958954
Placeholder population start Aug 2019
Q
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I just laugh because he shows up a day late... Like when this dinar RVs, the day after there will all kinds of people saying I told you so.

B/A

Actually Q's post are usually within minutes of a story coming out, and some are just before. But what's even more interesting is the accuracy of his post. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually Q's post are usually within minutes of a story coming out, and some are just before. But what's even more interesting is the accuracy of his post. 

Just like the gurus on the dinar... They are making predictions that will be spot on... I only hope they can take credit for their accuracy before I die... LOL

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...

Just in case you think that this is fake news............

On Saturday, far-left MSNBC show host Joy Reid brought on MSNBC contributor and former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks to discuss the Democrats' impeachment plans.

The two left-wing hacks discussed the Democrats' plans to impeach both President Trump as well as Vice President Pence so they can install Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as president.

MSNBC contributor and former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks presented a way to remove President Trump from office and pave the way for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to assume the Oval Office: impeach Vice President Mike Pence first and offer the president a deal.
Joining the network's AM Joy on Saturday, Wine-Banks was asked if Congress should look to impeach Trump first or turn their eyes to Pence instead. In response, she suggested going after Pence first and giving Trump the option to either replace him before being impeached himself — so that a Republican can remain in the White House — or decline and let Pelosi take over.

"You could impeach Pence first," Wine-Banks claimed. "The problem is that Donald Trump then has to name his replacement. But I think that maybe a deal could be struck where he was told, 'If you don’t make a replacement, then Nancy Pelosi does become president. And so, you are going to be impeached and convicted. You need to make this replacement so that the proper party remains in power.

late September, House Speaker Pelosi announced an official impeachment inquiry against President Trump based off of a second-hand politically biased whistleblower's claim that President Trump bribed Ukraine's President with military funds to start an investigation into Joe Biden for getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating his son.

This move by the Speaker is an obvious political hit job with the sole intention of removing our duly elected president from office.

The whistleblower claimed that President Trump set up a quid pro quo agreement regarding military aid with Ukraine and in return, Ukraine would investigate Joe Biden. Pelosi used the whistleblower's claim to begin an impeachment inquiry, however the transcript of the call which was released the next day, revealed that President Trump did not leverage military aid in any way. The Democrats started an impeachment inquiry based on lies.

The Democrats' hope for a 'President Pelosi' is highly unlikely considering President Trump has total support in the Senate. In a brand new campaign advertisement, Senate Leader Mitch McConnell dropped a bomb on the Democrats' impeachment plans by revealing that he would stop impeachment in the Senate.

The campaign ad which he is using to raise money for his reelection in 2020, announced that the only way to stop impeachment was "with me as majority leader." He also vowed to shoot down the impeachment inquiry in the House and told his viewers to donate to his reelection campaign "before the deadline."

"Nancy Pelosi is in the clutches of a left-wing mob," McConnell says in the ad. "They've finally convinced her to impeach the President. All of you know your Constitution. The way that impeachment stops is a Senate majority, with me as majority leader."

"But I need your help. Please contribute before the deadline," he adds.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Watch the video in my post above. 

Sorry but the conspiracy is just that... Conspiracy. Trump should have stayed in the private sector. He was not prepared to be held accountable. He is in trouble, it isn't about second hand whistleblowers. It's about how he is destroying his party and they are all about to bail on him. He is not stable and he is dangerous. Remember last year when he thanked the Kurds and said he would never forget their commitment to fighting ISIS? Well he forgot or he just needed a distraction from the bad press he is getting, so he decides to throw them under the bridge. His party is freaking out and the rest of the world knows he is a liar and cannot be trusted.

Q is a farce and is just another person trying desperately to keep the fear alive. Marines are not going out to round up Americans. The military leaders know he is unstable. No one is going to start a civil war. There may be a few wingnuts out there but the majority of Americans are not about to go out and kill their neighbors.

Thank God this insane part of our history is quickly coming to an end.

B/A

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry but the conspiracy is just that... Conspiracy. Trump should have stayed in the private sector. He was not prepared to be held accountable. He is in trouble, it isn't about second hand whistleblowers. It's about how he is destroying his party and they are all about to bail on him. He is not stable and he is dangerous. Remember last year when he thanked the Kurds and said he would never forget their commitment to fighting ISIS? Well he forgot or he just needed a distraction from the bad press he is getting, so he decides to throw them under the bridge. His party is freaking out and the rest of the world knows he is a liar and cannot be trusted.

Q is a farce and is just another person trying desperately to keep the fear alive. Marines are not going out to round up Americans. The military leaders know he is unstable. No one is going to start a civil war. There may be a few wingnuts out there but the majority of Americans are not about to go out and kill their neighbors.

Thank God this insane part of our history is quickly coming to an end.

B/A

Since you CLEARLY didn't watch the video then I refuse to read your thoughts. Your HATRED of America and all things Trump have blinded you to one simple fact, we have laws in this country and you don't get to violate them and illegally remove a president just so that the right party can be in charge.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your HATRED of America and all things Trump

I certainly have no hate for America. I think those who support Trump have lost their way. I firmly believe Trump may be the worst thing to happen to our country since it's inception. He has done more to tear it down in 2 years than any leader in our history. He is a complete failure. Which based on his history is no surprise.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I certainly have no hate for America. I think those who support system" rel="">support Trump have lost their way. I firmly believe Trump may be the worst thing to happen to our country since it's inception. He has done more to tear it down in 2 years than any leader in our history. He is a complete failure. Which based on his history is no surprise.

B/A

:butt-kicking:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1