Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black family fights at Disney land **WARNING Graphic violence **

yota691

Just saw this on fox news.  

now here we are at Disney, Disney of all places and a family of heathens put on a show for all the other families including children to have to witness.  This fam8ly has no respect for themselves much less others.  Just disgusting!  I hope they put them all in jail, charge a hefty fine and make it unaffordable for them to ever get into Disney again.  Also, I hope the woman in the tan top got most of her weaved extensions pulled out and it hurt.  People like this shouldn't be allowed in the public........Just another sign of the lawlessness and de-evolvement of man.  What a pitiful bunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What so sad about this the Security at Disney! This was allowed to go on way to long. Several guests tried to diffuse it, to no avail! Disney should be sued and fined for inability to stop or react in a timely manner! I’m surprised no children were injured! I hope that Disney will never let these people back in any of their parks for a long time. JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Indraman said:

Liberal Lucas Analyzes Disney Land Fight | The Amazing Lucas

I think I like the LIBERAL LUCAS much better than the CONSERVATIVE LUCAS.

😲😊😁

Indy

Black H-I-S-T-O-R-R-I-E-E.  Wow, I didn't  know that.....the blame game and the twisted minds of the tribal mentality.  Good stuff, now I know the real truth.  These aren't  heathens just tribal instinct.

thanks for the HISTORRIEE lesson. We live to learn

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Indraman said:

Liberal Lucas Analyzes Disney Land Fight | The Amazing Lucas

I think I like the LIBERAL LUCAS much better than the CONSERVATIVE LUCAS.

😲😊😁

Indy

It sounded like Lucas was a slave himself! All those years of working on the plantation and being whipped has made a effect on him and probably his children, and great grand children and great great grand childrens children. But, when does it stop! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jg1 said:

It sounded like Lucas was a slave himself! All those years of working on the plantation and being whipped has made a effect on him and probably his children, and great grand children and great great grand childrens children. But, when does it stop! 

It’s not going to stop, this is the new scam, they are running! Some blacks the ones of the ones that are out the Jackson-lee & mad Maxine ilk! Their always going to be playing the race card running their scams! That old just don’t hunt on the Chisholm Trail! JMHO!

• Thanks 3

Hahaha 

saw this on news

what a bunch of meatballs

Colour or race has nothing to do with being a disrespectful person

meatballs

but on other hand I have been to disney

my wife knew what point of the day to make me get out of there

to many ignorant running around

haha

she knows when I get tired of being run into

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Why the confused face?  Was the video not clearly this guy making fun of the family and being totally sarcastic?  Or do you really believe he was being serious?

Loaded question.....there's a false narrative at stake, don't you know.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

I must admit that for me it wasn't that clear, honestly... Likely some folks might tend to believe ( meaning buying into that speech and sharing those thoughts) much or all of that ......

But it's indeed a relief for me to learn he was totally sarcastic and not serious about his psycho-rant

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

I didn't put no confused face, cranman....Don't know who did

No worries.  It wasn't meant for you or to call out anyone.  I guess I thought it was obvious he was just being sarcastic.  Have a great day!