Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jeffrey Epstein sexual abuse case could push powerful friends into spotlight

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

You are sad little man... You are attacking me because I think all involved should go down for their crimes, and yet you want to make it political... How sad for you.

B/A

Nope, as you did not really look at the meme, it actually lists republicans as pedophiles as well. You are a true democrat as all you can do is attack me and deny everything even when the facts show you are wrong. No where did i attack you in my post, you must be feeling guilty about something as you singled me out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Enigma2a said:

Nope, as you did not really look at the meme, it actually lists republicans as pedophiles as well. You are a true democrat as all you can do is attack me and deny everything even when the facts show you are wrong. No where did i attack you in my post, you must be feeling guilty about something as you singled me out.

Actually I apologize to you... I made a mistake and thought it was posted by someone else who has attacked me all day and I misread that poster name... Again I apologize for my error and applaud you for being honest and straight up in your posting.

B/A

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Actually I apologize to you... I made a mistake and thought it was posted by someone else who has attacked me all day and I misread that poster name... Again I apologize for my error and applaud you for being honest and straight up in your posting.

B/A

Apology accepted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We will see... When certain someone's are listed, it will be interesting who still agrees. Or if all this suddenly becomes fake news.

B/A

You cant help drool all over urself in hopes Trump is involved......pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ran across this doing a little more reading.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When it comes to the flight logs one name to look for is Hillarious's mentor, Senator Robert Byrd. I can't recall the name of a book I read years ago that went into great detail on the MK Ultra Project that was overseen by Senator Byrd. MK Ultra was a government mind control program where we attempted to create sleeper agents that through subliminal cues and keywords could be activated to do the government's bidding but without having any knowledge or outward signs that they may be working for the government. Something like in the movie "The 39 Steps".

Long story short, the program was never able to create sleeper agent spies but it was very successful at creating sex slaves that were used in a few cases to get information from foreign leaders or foreign agents. The book claimed that Senator Byrd pressed his girls into service in order to get compromising photos of every other Congress person that he could from both political parties in order to have something to threaten them with. In addition to manufacturing "evidence" to blackmail politicians Byrd also gathered dirt on anyone else in the country that he could, especially in big business and entertainment as a means to generate and direct large political contributions...

Many years later a pamphlet that was circulated among conspiracy theorists suggested that Byrd was in fact the Mentor to many in the Democratic Party and a core group of Democrats had access to the files he had generated throughout his career in Washington and that the files were expanded to include persons of power in law enforcement like J. Edgar Hoover as well as many Governors and big city mayors.

Following Senator Byrd's death it was suggested that Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation was the keeper of the blackmail files. If that was the case it would stand to reason that the practice of developing blackmail files on an ongoing basis would benefit the Democrats and their liberal agenda. It's been 30 years since I've associated with any of the conspiracy theorists I once came in contact with. Speculating that Jeffrey Epstein and his island of sex slaves combined with his close ties to the Clintons may very well tie into the conspiracy theories of the past is not beyond the realm of possibilities....

Every conspiracy theory is based on a morsel of truth.

Finding current and prior congress persons on those flight logs could be very interesting especially in uncovering potential reasons once solid Republicans have become RINOs...

When Jeffrey Epstein dies while in protective custody I for one will be convinced that all of this is more fact than theory.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karsten

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Leave it to you to find all the lies that are not fit to print. It is a well-documented fact that President Donald J Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago because of who he is.

They are both billionaires, and so yes, they have run into each other at parties.

But as I stated once  President Trump realized what Epstein was he wanted nothing to do with him.

How convenient of you, though, to gloss over and ignore the documented proven escapades former President Bill Clinton had with Epstein. Once again you shown who you really support, and what your true problem is.

Don't but too many hopes on the left ability to make lies of this nature stick to President Trump. You're just going to be let down as always.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Leave it to you to find all the lies that are not fit to print.

And there it is... They don't like a story so it is a lie... More fake news....

See that's the difference between sides? No one is saying it is a lie that Clinton was on the plane. No one came in and said fake news when FOX interviewed some unknown author who claimed Clinton had flown with this creep over 20 times. But a story says something about Trump and the cult followers can't stand it. Too funny.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And there it is... They don't like a story so it is a lie... More fake news....

See that's the difference between sides? No one is saying it is a lie that Clinton was on the plane. No one came in and said fake news when FOX interviewed some unknown author who claimed Clinton had flown with this creep over 20 times. But a story says something about Trump and the cult followers can't stand it. Too funny.

B/A

You know I respect you, I still think there's hope. So let me ask you a very legitimate question. Do you really think something like the storiy that Shabbs just posted has been lurking around in President Trump's background for the last three and a half years only to be discovered now? Really? If this were true it would have been the first thing the out against President Trump. If This Were true it would have already removed him from office.

So what is true then? It is more likely the truth that the left in their insane machinations to remove President Trump from Office are now willing to eat their own. Like Harvey Weinstein everyone on the left and a lot on the right knew what Epstein was doing with his Fantasy Island.

They all knew each other and knew who was involved. Yet only now the man that has been despised by the left to the point of making them literally insane, only now is this story surfacing. You're right, I don't buy it. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I lean towards liking Donald J Trump. It has everything to do with the fact that I understand evil. I know how it works, I grew up with it, I've lived with it my whole life, I fought it all my life. If evil of the left had this story in the beginning it would have already come out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Leave it to you to find all the lies that are not fit to print. It is a well-documented fact that President Donald J Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago because of who he is.

They are both billionaires, and so yes, they have run into each other at parties.

But as I stated once  President Trump realized what Epstein was he wanted nothing to do with him.

How convenient of you, though, to gloss over and ignore the documented proven escapades former President Bill Clinton had with Epstein. Once again you shown who you really support system" rel="">support, and what your true problem is.

Don't but too many hopes on the left ability to make lies of this nature stick to President Trump. You're just going to be let down as always.

Notice how you made it personal and set your Trump defending sights right on me?...Getting to be quite vindictive over there on that far right side supposedly guided by love, don't  you think?

GO  RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know I respect you, I still think there's hope. So let me ask you a very legitimate question. Do you really think something like the storiy that Shabbs just posted has been lurking around in President Trump's background for the last three and a half years only to be discovered now? Really? If this were true it would have been the first thing the out against President Trump. If This Were true it would have already removed him from office.

So what is true then? It is more likely the truth that the left in their insane machinations to remove President Trump from Office are now willing to eat their own. Like Harvey Weinstein everyone on the left and a lot on the right knew what Epstein was doing with his Fantasy Island.

They all knew each other and knew who was involved. Yet only now the man that has been despised by the left to the point of making them literally insane, only now is this story surfacing. You're right, I don't buy it. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I lean towards liking Donald J Trump. It has everything to do with the fact that I understand evil. I know how it works, I grew up with it, I've lived with it my whole life, I fought it all my life. If evil of the left had this story in the beginning it would have already come out.

I think you make some great points, but the same could be said for Clinton. When she ran for president and if the right leaning media knew about Bill flying around the world with this pervert it would have come out. I guess timing is everything. Again, I say I don't care about the politics of this one. If anyone messes with teenage girls they need to pay. Period. If anyone makes an excuse for someone that did this, they would be as bad as the person who did the act. I have no idea whose name will come out with the evidence they collected or if this creep will spill his guts, but in the end, there can be no excusing a pervert.

I saw the Secretary of Labor making some lame excuse and now saying he's glad the new AG is doing his job. How pathetic. He let this guy walk because he was wealthy and connected. He most certainly didn't his job. 

B/A

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Notice how you made it personal and set your Trump defending sights right on me?...Getting to be quite vindictive over there on that far right side supposedly guided by love, don't  you think?

GO  RV, then BV 

Notice how you even try to spin my comments? I only pointed out what is well-known about you bringing stories with fanciful falsehoods.  I'm sorry if you took that personal. I also noticed how you chose to spin my comment as an attack on you rather the debate the issue I pointed out with the story. Easier to attack me the defend the obvious.

• Thanks 2