Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Blames Rain And Teleprompter For His July 4 Speech Gaffe

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And in your analogy it's actually the popular majority of the passengers who dislike the pilot....of course, they would prefer he land the plane and get fired, i.e. duly beaten in an election.

GO RV, then BV

So the electoral college vote was mis counted? The same source used for 232 years?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wow...even you think Michelle Obama is a man, Caz?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

nooooo.....but she is NOT beautiful by anyones definition except the left & MSM. I understand beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....in this case the beholder is BLIND

Edited by caz1104

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

So the electoral college vote was mis counted? The same source used for 232 years?

Nope....the electoral college vote in the 2016 election was spot on....I simply deduced that there is no electoral college on a plane and any vote would be counted by a simple majority of passengers.  I think we can all agree that those standards would be implemented.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

I did read somewhere that Al Frankin has been offered the part of Michelle in the soon to be made TV movie " Barry & Michelle"....so take that for what it's worth :eyebrows:

I'm all for a good laugh and t.v. bafoonery....just not in the White House as we've witnessed the last 2-1/2 years.  :D

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You still won't, or don't get it. We are all on the plane/country. 

I could care less if she is a man or a woman.

People are entitled to an opinion even if it is a moronic one. 

I think it is shameful the way she disrespected America with her comments through the years. 

she wasn't "proud to be an American" until hubby was elected...................now please ANYONE tell me how you can support that?

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

I'm all for a good laugh and t.v. bafoonery....just not in the White House as we've witnessed the last 2-1/2 years.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Did you see the movie about Cheyney & Bush?  They were both made to look like clowns.....boy that's respect for the office

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Related image

GO RV, then BV

QUITE sure this photo was a conversation about Benghazi and the loss of life there. Or when Michelle was voted one of the beautiful people of early 1900's

Edited by caz1104

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

QUITE sure this photo was a conversation about Benghazi and the loss of life there. Or when Michelle was voted one of the beautiful people of early 1900's

I do remember all those Benghazi investigations and Hils sitting through a 10 hour grilling by congress.....Wonder if Trump will have the guts to sit through a congressional hearing....or if he'll simply have his keepers phone it in, like his military deferments. 

We're just having fun here, right Caz....no personal animosity festering?  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do remember all those Benghazi investigations and Hils sitting through a 10 hour grilling by congress.....Wonder if Trump will have the guts to sit through a congressional hearing....or if he'll simply have his keepers phone it in, like his military deferments. 

We're just having fun here, right Caz....no personal animosity festering?  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

yes sir between u and I. Between the left & MSM no on that I'm serious. As always I respect your views and love your humor

Edited by caz1104

"wonder boy".......haven't heard that Barry was being considered for any wrongdoing....not that just his being elected wasn't a crime in itself. But even if he were to be indicted MSM & the left wouldn't report it or just give him a pass regardless of the charge

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I remember the HillDawg testifying those 10 hours, and NOT ONE WORD off hers lips had any truth in it. "It was not me, I had nothing to do with those deaths, I did not sell the ambassador down the river, oh NO!!" "Besides, what difference at this point DOES IT MAKE??" 

Thank GOD for the electoral college!!!!!! The easily led portion of society that voted for this bastion truth would've already created a monument for this poor excuse of a human being if they would've had their way

Edited by caz1104