Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 3 #truth

gta1218

8 minutes ago, umbertino said:

She looks like Donatella Versace  .......

It Looks More Like Paris And Nicole After Running Face First Into The Glass Of The Versace Store At The Galleria Mall ! :o 

Too much botox

Cue Frank Zappa’s ‘Valley Girl’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks For posting this , I have not heard this song in a very long time . Perhaps my childhood . Thank You ...

You're welcome , skyline....Sorry for responding late....Just saw your post....Out of pluses right now....Owe you

Best

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

It Looks More Like Paris And Nicole After Running Face First Into The Glass Of The Versace Store At The Galleria Mall ! :o 

Too much botox

Cue Frank Zappa’s ‘Valley Girl’ ...

Tried to attach a pic of Donatella here but somehow couldn't...I assure you she's a lot worse (imho) than the one you posted here ...In the past she used to be pretty enough....Then some years ago  she decided to go botox and she screwed up big time ( the way it happens in most cases, I'd say).....

Edited by umbertino

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Tried to attach a pic of Donatella here but somehow couldn't...

And Here’s A ‘Before’ Picture With The Aftermath ! :o 

Enjoy ...

Famous Designer Donatella Versace’s More Bizarre New Look — Again???

versace4-copy.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Just now, DinarThug said:

And Here’s A ‘Before’ Picture With The Aftermath ! :o 

Enjoy ...

Famous Designer Donatella Versace’s More Bizarre New Look — Again???

versace4-copy.jpg

Right and thanks, DT.....Out of pluses for now.....In the beginning she used to be almost beautiful.....

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, davis411 said:

Me me me 

I don’t see rv everywhere

i see dead people 

Nice to see you future president, hope all is well with you.

Vote for davis

19 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Agreed. Started to buy in to all the excitement for something to happen "end of June, beginning of July". I guess too much good news to be true. After all these years I should know better lol.

Thanks for your input my friend,

keep stacking 😂😂😂 its coming 

Go Iraq part 3 the truth 

Go facts 

Go DV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/8/2019 at 1:02 PM, Laid Back said:

Thanks for telling the truth gta1218.

I noticed a group of posters in this board who have been creating misinformation. They see an RV in every news article.

They know who they are.

Go truth

Go facts 

Go DV

Been saying this since 2012. Have been lambasted, harassed and more. Yet the mods are the ones who give me warnings and let these people slide by. I coined the phrase a grain of sand moved, it must mean an RV tomorrow, this year etc. When these people don't like what you have to say, for example, they said the RV would happen this year (2012 through current) and I have stuck to until after 2019. Was told by many I had little info and had no idea what I was talking about. Yet here we are in 2019 and no RV, no Oil and Gas Law. The IMF controls the trigger, don't care what anyone has to say about that. The IMF is the one that will give the approval for Iraq to enter Article 8. Think about that. Think about why I say that. Which governing body controls the Article 8? The IMF. If Iraq crossed all the t's dotted all the i's, implemented Article 140 and passed the Iraqi Oil and Gas Law and had a fully seated government, it would still be the IMF to approve or disapprove Iraq going into Article 8. It is the IMF who will give the CBI the green light to RV. Then and only then will Iraq's CBI to choose a date and pull the trigger. If you disagree, then you don't understand how the Central Banks and the IMF have evolved over the years. Think the Fed Reserve is bad, the IMF is even worse. The most important document until this point will be the release of the report from the committee on the latest SBA. If the IMF didn't need to green light the RV, sure it could be done at any time. Yeah we have all heard no one knows, but the IMF will know before Iraq knows when an RV can happen. Think about something else for a moment, who is behind the program rate changes? Iraq? No. The UN? no. Then who? The IMF in all cases have advised and told Iraq to change the program rate. Iraq could not change the program rate from 1166 to 1188 to 1190 with out approval first. Where did they solicit this approval? Who did they go to? The IMF is controlling the ball here. The IMF will then hand the ball off to the CBI so they can land on a moving deck and RV this currency.

And yes with this last election and rereading some documents, I am not sure how close after the SBA is completed they will RV. It could be extended out to 2021 or beyond. Or it could be in 2020. I personally think the Oil and Gas law is an important piece of legislation for the citizens of Iraq but am firmly coming to believe it is not necessary to have an RV. The IMF wants Art. 140 to be implemented but that too, I am coming to believe is also not necessary. Art 140 of the Iraqi Constitution is an internal matter that needs to be worked out between the Kurds and Iraqi's. The goal of IMF would be to see successful implementation of this, but the Kurds were denied a nation state when the ME was divided after WWI during the tenure of the League of Nations. Because their territory, in their eyes, was stolen from them it is a much deeper matter that can not be hashed out in a few years. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

On 7/9/2019 at 5:48 PM, Theseus said:

Been saying this since 2012. Have been lambasted, harassed and more. Yet the mods are the ones who give me warnings and let these people slide by. I coined the phrase a grain of sand moved, it must mean an RV tomorrow, this year etc. When these people don't like what you have to say, for example, they said the RV would happen this year (2012 through current) and I have stuck to until after 2019. Was told by many I had little info and had no idea what I was talking about. Yet here we are in 2019 and no RV, no Oil and Gas Law. The IMF controls the trigger, don't care what anyone has to say about that. The IMF is the one that will give the approval for Iraq to enter Article 8. Think about that. Think about why I say that. Which governing body controls the Article 8? The IMF. If Iraq crossed all the t's dotted all the i's, implemented Article 140 and passed the Iraqi Oil and Gas Law and had a fully seated government, it would still be the IMF to approve or disapprove Iraq going into Article 8. It is the IMF who will give the CBI the green light to RV. Then and only then will Iraq's CBI to choose a date and pull the trigger. If you disagree, then you don't understand how the Central Banks and the IMF have evolved over the years. Think the Fed Reserve is bad, the IMF is even worse. The most important document until this point will be the release of the report from the committee on the latest SBA. If the IMF didn't need to green light the RV, sure it could be done at any time. Yeah we have all heard no one knows, but the IMF will know before Iraq knows when an RV can happen. Think about something else for a moment, who is behind the program rate changes? Iraq? No. The UN? no. Then who? The IMF in all cases have advised and told Iraq to change the program rate. Iraq could not change the program rate from 1166 to 1188 to 1190 with out approval first. Where did they solicit this approval? Who did they go to? The IMF is controlling the ball here. The IMF will then hand the ball off to the CBI so they can land on a moving deck and RV this currency.

And yes with this last election and rereading some documents, I am not sure how close after the SBA is completed they will RV. It could be extended out to 2021 or beyond. Or it could be in 2020. I personally think the Oil and Gas law is an important piece of legislation for the citizens of Iraq but am firmly coming to believe it is not necessary to have an RV. The IMF wants Art. 140 to be implemented but that too, I am coming to believe is also not necessary. Art 140 of the Iraqi Constitution is an internal matter that needs to be worked out between the Kurds and Iraqi's. The goal of IMF would be to see successful implementation of this, but the Kurds were denied a nation state when the ME was divided after WWI during the tenure of the League of Nations. Because their territory, in their eyes, was stolen from them it is a much deeper matter that can not be hashed out in a few years. 

Thanks for your input Theseus, 

I really value and respect your opinion.

I totally agree with you about the IMF and his control over the RV

I’m waiting for the report of the third review IMF-SBA to come out this month, to see where we at about Art 8.

Take care my friend.

GO Art 8

Go CBI

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

From what I have seen Art. 8 looking pretty good. Let's see what happens on the 19th. Keeping the faith. 

I’ll always keep the faith. I believe more then anyone this will RV it’s just a matter of when!? Hopefully sooner then later!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/9/2019 at 11:48 PM, Theseus said:

The UN? no

Appreciate your comments an thought's and believe you are on point. I do have to say from a comment from abroad just last week that few Iraqi believe that the UN has their currency deprecated in today's world. They reference the past when the value was $3.69 IQD to $1.00 usd. They also reference the decimal. Anyhow again appreciate you input, thought I share a little bit on what they thought.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

Appreciate your comments an thought's and believe you are on point. I do have to say from a comment from abroad just last week that few Iraqi believe that the UN has their currency deprecated in today's world. They reference the past when the value was $3.69 IQD to $1.00 usd. They also reference the decimal. Anyhow again appreciate you input, thought I share a little bit on what they thought.  

Thanks Yota.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, yota691 said:

I do believe it will RV around $3 something. This is based on my own research based on facts. Just look at what Kuwait did. They are not nearly as wealthy as Iraq when it comes to natural resources.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, gta1218 said:

I do believe it will RV around $3 something. This is based on my own research based on facts. Just look at what Kuwait did. They are not nearly as wealthy as Iraq when it comes to natural resources.

More like float to above 3. Shabibi stated he was after 1.16 at RV. If they deleted the three zeros, today, it would be around 1.19 to buy and 1.17 to sell. However, it was Sadam who put the Dinar to over 3. At the time there were people in the industry who stated that at that time the dinar was way over valued and really was worth half of that. They claimed the dinar was really worth only 1.62. If it starts out at 1.19 then floats the first goal would be to see if it reaches the 1.62 price point and check out the support and resistance at that time. If it does shoot up to above 3, I am not convinced, at this time, it will stay there for long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2