Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 3 #truth

gta1218

No one and I mean no one has any inside information! No one has any real intel! No one knows a rate, timeframe, or date! Anyone claiming they do is a self made guru. All we have is the news articles at best cause in reality you can’t even trust what the people over there say cause it’s so corrupt. Sorry I’m just over people screaming tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. There are some people on here that are so desperate for a financial breakthrough they will spend money they don’t have or not pay bills believing these flat out lies. Take it from someone who’s been in this since 2006, no one truly knows anything. It’s all pure speculation. Furthermore anyone who cries wolf over and over should not even be looked at twice. I’m done venting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Yep, been there done that, where you are at now.

Got frustrated and then put on mod review and then crawled my way out. 

I handle the gurus much better now since blocking them and thinking I can save the world/innocent nieve newbie dinar investors is not going to happen. So, just trying my best to remain sane and grounded is my focus at the moment. 

Stick to the news section for a while, Take care.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Exactly.  No one Will ever save us.  Not even those in this thread.  Not the lopsters etc.  I Will continue to believe in an RV AND even proclaim it everyday.  

And Im not buying or selling. Till death do I part with my dinars. lol. My boy knows what to do. 😀 Will be passing the torch/dinars. lol. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I want to set the record straight.

1st I apologize if anyone took this as a personal at a shot at them. It was not.

2nd I choose this title cause it seems this title gets the most attention. Maybe that was an error on my end. I just want any new person to be very careful about what they choose to believe.

3rd I’ve been a member here for many years but I never really post. Just read what everyone is saying.

4th I believe more than anyone else that this investment will turn a profit. Having said that it’s still an investment which means there is no guarantee. Based on facts, history, Iraq’s worth on paper, and God’s word I do believe it will RV. When is the million dollar question.

5th I’m a member on this site cause I believe Adam is a standup guy who will never steer us wrong. 

If this his thread needs to be locked then I’m asking the mods to please lock it. I only want it left unlock if facts and only facts are placed in it.

Thank you all. I have no beef with anyone here and the love DV community.

Take care and Go RV

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Gta1218, thanks for your insight, I agree with everything you said. I really don’t know how yota does it! In bringing us the news everyday! Very much appreciated on my part along with others, I know! Then our on Thugg , who I really appreciate too! I could go down a long list of people on this site who I appreciate their words of wisdom! When this thing does finally pop, I hope we as members could show these people a little gift 🎁 of our appreciation for them! I like you have my horses hitched to Adam as I believe and trust his judgement on this investment! We have a lot of really smart people on this site, that is the reason I stay. So I can run all my dumb ideas by them! I m taking a break away for a while, I have come to realization that this investment is going to work out well for everyone, it’s just not going to be on our time frame. I been in this since 2010, I do think we are closer to an RV than we have been since I have been in it, BUT I just never will forget what was said in a meeting I was in back in 13! I say that and this is where I start doubting! Then I just remember the one thing you said which is the basic truth of this investment! There is only a very few people in Iraq that know a damn thing about what is going to happen with their currency! It’s obvious it’s Top Secret, there is NOBODY on this planet that knows a damn thing about it, because their not telling anyone. Now with the auction scuttle- butt debunked, that means probably half of the articles are dis information too!  Again who knows! I’ll be watching our 6 in the rear with the gear! Call sign radar1 10-10 JMHO! Neg away!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for telling the truth gta1218.

I noticed a group of posters in this board who have been creating misinformation. They see an RV in every news article.

They know who they are.

Go truth

Go facts 

Go DV

Me me me 

I don’t see rv everywhere

i see dead people 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Here is an absolute shocker though...ya dont have to go to that thread.  Just like I do not go to your thread in the opinión section.  See there is a wonderful thing called freedom of thought and freedom of speech.  Some of you think it Will be years away and have decided….to come here everyday still looking for it.  Hey that is your freedom to do with your time what you like.  AND there are other more positive people that think we are very close etc.

If the Bros thread triggers people so much, no one is twisting any arms to read them.

For me, it's the constant hahas and champagne poppin' drivel. Booorrrring.

Pumping should be more artful and subtle imho. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

16 hours ago, gta1218 said:

No one and I mean no one has any inside information! No one has any real intel! No one knows a rate, timeframe, or date! Anyone claiming they do is a self made guru. All we have is the news articles at best cause in reality you can’t even trust what the people over there say cause it’s so corrupt. Sorry I’m just over people screaming tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. There are some people on here that are so desperate for a financial breakthrough they will spend money they don’t have or not pay bills believing these flat out lies. Take it from someone who’s been in this since 2006, no one truly knows anything. It’s all pure speculation. Furthermore anyone who cries wolf over and over should not even be looked at twice. I’m done venting.

While I aboslutely respect your point of view, it is, after all, just your opinion.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe Adam says he has contacts over there, and if he doesn't, I know there are people on this site who do know people over there.  While those contacts will not likely have details about the RV, they may hear rumors - and rumors are sometimes based on facts, so I think you could consider that intel of a sort.  I like most people here, am in this to the end, but unlike you, I do like me some hopium while I wait!  And so do some others here.  I know these rumors most likely will not pan out, but one day - one of them could.  And in the meantime, I enjoy the excitement of thinking this time it might be it.  And when it's not, no harm done - I never really expected it to be.  I believe this Rumors section is for those kind of  people.  And since that doesn't appear to be you, if it bothers you so much that you need to vent, then you might consider just not coming to the Rumors section.  Also, it's really not your place - or any other person's place - to tell others what to do or think.  And if any people did want to buy more dinar based on rumor, then that's their business, you have no right to try to "protect" them for their own good.  I think almost everyone of us here, maybe even you, would resent someome they don't even know trying to tell them what to do or think.  And if you think about it, that's what causes much of the world's problems.  Just look at the U.S, the alt left thinks they have the right to tell the majority - who elected Trump despite their voter fraud, what to do and think and it's outrageous. 

No disrespect intended, but I resent you trying to say that I don't have the right to indulge in my hopium here in the Rumors section.

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I See Silly People ! :o 

08fff2b1-ecae-48e0-a350-2bdf792091db.jpg

Who Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency ...

:D  :D  :D 

Your in good company. 

I think it was the exotic catch word that got me to invest. Kinda turned off on exotic now.

More in line with words that rhyme with it!😏

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I think it was the exotic catch word that got me to invest. Kinda turned off on exotic now.

More in line with words that rhyme with it!😏

Erotic ?

Hypnotic ? :blink:

Botoxic ? :o 

Too much botox

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for telling the truth gta1218.

I noticed a group of posters in this board who have been creating misinformation. They see an RV in every news article.

They know who they are.

Go truth

Go facts 

Go DV

Agreed. Started to buy in to all the excitement for something to happen "end of June, beginning of July". I guess too much good news to be true. After all these years I should know better lol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3