Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:10 PM EDT - 07/07/2019

7-7-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article quotes:   "...the reduction of the Iraqi dinar and its impact on the Iraqi economy, some describe this reduction as support for the global economy...";  "...there were comments from the audience and views and proposals on the decision to reduce the Iraqi dinar..."   there is far more that I am excited about and for very good reason...imo. Here are a few of them [quotes] that clearly suggest they are raising the value of the IQD and not next year. They would implode from inflation. They are quitting the auctions thus, they have to raise the rate and pronto. Very clear and concise..imo...! ...(post 1 of 2)... 

7-7-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   As at this stage...I don't think we have ever been in such a good place as we see now from what they CBI is telling us.  They clearly state the positive effects of the reduction in the Iraqi Dinar is to be good for the global economy. They are telling us imo they have to raise the rate and in fact they go so far to state they made the decision to do so already.  By doing a reduction in Iraqi Dinar (raising the value) they have to stop the auctions as we know them. That is flat out pressure, if not mainly saying get ready we have to now raise the rate internationally, as we decided to reduce the auctions to once a week by reducing the Iraqi Dinar. The CBI is talking powerfully with what they are saying...imo...(post 2 of 2)... 

7-7-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   People should note that Iraq was effectively removed from UN Chapter 7 in 2013 when the Kuwait missing persons issue was transferred to Chapter 6.  Quote:  "the United Nations Security Council decided on 29 June to address the remaining question of missing Kuwaiti persons and property under Chapter VI, i.e. by peaceful means.  Iraq’s only remaining Chapter VII obligation is the payment to Kuwait of 8.5 billion euros, which is to be completed in 2015 if Iraq maintains the current pace of reimbursements. The UNSC decision therefore closes, both literally and figuratively, a painful chapter in Iraq’s history" There are still Chapter 7 sanctions in place against Iraqi individuals and entities but that has no bearing on Iraq as a country.

:twothumbs:    ***** :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Ron, I'm thinking of becoming a Guru as it seems you don't really need to know much...  LOL

pp

I don't think u r qualified ~ u already know more than most sos n sos...

:D :D

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Ron, I'm thinking of becoming a Guru as it seems you don't really need to know much...  LOL

pp

On 7/7/2019 at 7:37 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron. When does Chapter 8 get done?

I see the Red Baron is back. I just Green Emerald you guys to null it out. 

• Thanks 2