Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can Iraq raise currency?

Noooo ! Something is still screwy !  Could it be the corrupt political machine in Iraq and out side of Iraq ? (  The auction is a silly thing at most , supplying who with dollars ? /) All we need is Central Bank of iraq to move the decimal , but who is really in charge of " central bank " ?  ( It seems like shie is about to hit the fan in the sand box AGAIN )  never ending crap !  ---- and again I say Iraq is in the sweet spot of economic transactions ! Sale the dollar but for poop sake get the dinar up too . 50 cents !!!  Just my thoughts only

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Noooo ! Something is still screwy !  Could it be the corrupt political machine in Iraq and out side of Iraq ? (  The auction is a silly thing at most , supplying who with dollars ? /) All we need is Central Bank of iraq to move the decimal , but who is really in charge of " central bank " ?  ( It seems like shie is about to hit the fan in the sand box AGAIN )  never ending crap !  ---- and again I say Iraq is in the sweet spot of economic transactions ! Sale the dollar but for poop sake get the dinar up too . 50 cents !!!  Just my thoughts only

Iraq need replacing the circulation for corruption in economic and  gold reserve for new notes or coin.

Development country and investor to government should have to rise up dinar market. 

I think Iraq will move to decimal after chapter 8 ( International trade). 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I have a question. What person/organization/entity/agency Actually has the power  to raise the value? 

Just wondering.

5 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I have a question. What person/organization/entity/agency Actually has the power  to raise the value? 

Just wondering.

Banks gain the trust of the people to save.  

Iraqi people are borrowin

Give works to umployment 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

You can follow my fb normala rashid.

Be Careful About Promoting Other Sites Normala - Even A Personal Social Media Site ! ;) 

It’s Against Forum Rules -  But I’ve Seen U Posting Here For Years And U’ve Never Done That Before So I Know It Was Unintentional ! B) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, normala rashid said:

Banks gain the trust of the people to save.  

Iraqi people are borrowin

Give works to umployment 

I understand all the mechanisms that will raise the value. I was wondering who the actual person was that flips the switch. Is it the head of the CBI, Parliament,  The prime minister or just some guy named Eddie? Inquiring minds want to know. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1