Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Hey bro lmb, parliament session has been moved to next sat...bummer, yes...this is the latest I got from the news....bro thug posted it from another thread: 

11th July, 2019

The Axis coalition, led by Khamis Khanjar, on Thursday, the intention of his leader to waive the portfolio of the Ministry of Education, to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi

"After the rejection of the House of Representatives, to give confidence to any candidate for the portfolio of the Ministry ofEducation, being a prelude by the dagger, he decided to give the prime minister, in this ministry, to give the one he deems appropriate," MP Muqdad al-Jumaili, told Iraq News

And between Jumaili that "Abdel-Mahdi, intends to choose a candidate candidate for the portfolio of education, preferably from the province of Nineveh, and perhaps the coming days, will

witness the submission of this candid

•  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So n so and I have a disagreement about this last minister of edu...I said this minister can be waived but he insisted they need to vote on it..last time we had a disagreement was the auction....guess who was right? ....me haha. So id say, we are on a day to day for this rv to pop...I agree with him on a weekend...and this coming weekend is just prime for it cause it's a holiday for Iraq n the market is close...cheers bros

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

...I agree with him on a weekend...and this coming weekend is just prime for it cause it's a holiday for Iraq n the market is close...cheers bros

What is your best guesstimate on a rate bro.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The parliament is known to not follow up on their agendas bro...we may get infos later today or tomorrow for  sat. session and its agenda(s)..who knows?..but they did mention today that the session is moved to next July 20th...So n so believes that they may do it then..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to 20 July.

agree bro. I have to admit though he is pretty spot on about the Dow. I mean he has been saying it since the beginning of this year...I gave him credit for that ang among other things...he may be right for this weekend bro...so we just wait n see at this point. Cheers bro

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What is your best guesstimate on a rate bro.

24 minutes ago, navira said:

Since u had to ask bro,....it is what it usually was then. The RI bro

Which Would Be $3 Dollars Plus ! :o 

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5