Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

13 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

With Parliament recessed till 20th July are we heading for another non event weekend??

Excellent question NI. I think maybe not, as if the decision has been made to push the RV button then there would not be a reason for the Gov't to be in session. It would also stop them from stonewalling in order to acquire more themselves.

JM :twocents:,  pp

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

I just remember Trump saying that there will be money coming into the economy from the bottom. I think it was Trump.  I hope I'm  the bottom he was talking about. Lol

Man Im lower than the bottom. Hope he gets money into the gutters lmao 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Excellent question NI. I think maybe not, as if the decision has been made to push the RV button then there would not be a reason for the Gov't to be in session. It would also stop them from stonewalling in order to acquire more themselves.

JM :twocents:,  pp

Thanks PP .. So much going on at the moment my head spins .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

Navira I just want to thank you for all your input on this starting with the original Go Iraq thread.  I started reading these threads a couple of weeks ago and I have so enjoyed the hopium!  Even if it doesn't happen this weekend, it's most likely going to be pretty soon.  And I have thorughly enjoyed the excitement and hope that you have so graciously and diligently given us.  I've been in this 8 years and for me, having the exciting times like now when we are deep into hopium, have made the journey much so more fun.  So many thanks to you - and everyone else who has been contributing.  All the best to all of you and your families and loved ones.  

Now, come on RV!!!! 

The Bros Brothers are fun.  Go man go. I say man instead of Bro.  I’m old school. 

• Haha 4

Ok Bro’s, Here’s Some Bro’pium From Delta - Just Don’t Snort It ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

HELLO FAMILY:

MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY IN IRAQ SO CBI HAD 2 AUCTIONS BUT IT WAS STRANGE THAT FOR SUNDAY THE VOLUME  WAS 0  AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I SEE THIS PATTERN...BUT FOR MONDAY THE VOLUME  IS REGULAR NUMBERS...

BANKS SUBMIT THEIR  REQUEST FOR AUCTIONS IN ADVANCED SO WHAT DID THEY KNOW.

LIKE WE TOLD YOU ON PREVIOUS CC ... CBI WILL SEND MEMO 24HRS   IN ADVANCED TO BANKS BEFORE RATE CHANGE ..

DELTA

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

July 11, 2019

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 14/7/2019 that performed on 11/7/2019

Announcement No.(3996)

Sale Date -  14/7/2019 that performed on 11/7/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

July 11, 2019

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 15/7/2019 that performed on 11/7/2019

Announcement No.(3997)

Sale Date -  15/7/2019 that performed on 11/7/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

24 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ok Bro’s, Here’s Some Bro’pium From Delta - Just Don’t Snort It ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

HELLO FAMILY:

MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY IN IRAQ SO CBI HAD 2 AUCTIONS BUT IT WAS STRANGE THAT FOR SUNDAY THE VOLUME  WAS 0  AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I SEE THIS PATTERN...BUT FOR MONDAY THE VOLUME  IS REGULAR NUMBERS...

BANKS SUBMIT THEIR  REQUEST FOR AUCTIONS IN ADVANCED SO WHAT DID THEY KNOW.

LIKE WE TOLD YOU ON PREVIOUS CC ... CBI WILL SEND MEMO 24HRS   IN ADVANCED TO BANKS BEFORE RATE CHANGE ..

DELTA

WOWZERS!!!

Somebody(ies) are pocketing 13,140,000 USD for Sunday AND a second auction was held YESTERDAY for NEXT Monday, July 15, 2019!!!

The UN Operational Rates REGULARLY change on the 1st and the 15th of the month IF I recall correctly. HOWEVER, IF I remember right, the UN Operational Rate for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar CHANGED on May 22, 2003 when Former President Bush signed EO 13303.

CAUTIOUSLY Optimistic!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well so and so posted another video.  He thinks more likely the 20th as he feels the govt. forming is the lynchpin for all of this.

Weird feeling he feels like he said too much so he’s retracting. That feeling could be hope tho hah 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well so and so posted another video.  He thinks more likely the 20th as he feels the govt. forming is the lynchpin for all of this.

Well it's as good of reason as any I guess.  No one else has been right yet.  Maybe he'll be right.  If not, we continue the wait. 

• Thanks 2