Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

12 hours ago, navira said:

This is what I think.....Iraq can't print anymore of their own currency cause then that would shoot up their inflation rate....plus they don't have that convertible currency yet...this is why also we are waiting on article 8 to be published ...the CBI reserved money in US dollars are just to be used in case of the rate change so they can collect all dinars back from outside the country...they can't use that to rebuild their country...that is why it is called reserved...so once they have or ri/rv their currencyย  they would have that purchasing power to have all those war torned areas to be reconstructed again ...so those displace people can go back to their places n live there again...this my 2 cents on things...cheers bros

This is about as iย see it. I have been waiting for Art 8 too. To me, that opens the doors and not settingย ย us up for Windows of opportunities. We are just checking the little things of which many are non show shoppers.ย  They can easily roll the MoE under the Higher MoE and close this out Thursday.ย  Wake up to an RV or RI.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

ย 

Thanks navira....so end of July is still in play.....

if not August looks good too....

Cheers bro....

After 16 years, I am not going to be to upright about a 30 or 60 days. By anyone's list or standards we are down to one or two items. Go RVVvvvvvvv

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Been checking on xe.com and so far the exchange rate has been pretty stable at 1190.plus...I have never seen it stayed that way before...it usually fluctuates between 1190ย to 1195 -1198...now I can't get the xe.com to open lol

So what's the take away -ย  I should buy another million dinar?ย 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miquel said:

So what's the take away -ย  I should buy another million dinar?ย 

I will gamble here

i will sell you 1 million at .60 each

you are laughing when comes out at 1.20

tomorrow

ย 

deal

ย 

• Haha 1

Iraq

Iraqi oil, finance, security delegation to visit Erbil on Thursday

By Lawk Ghafuri 4 hours ago

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/240720194

ย 

Kurdistan Regional Government prime minister Masrour Barzani (second from right) visits Baghdad on July 16, 2019. Photo: Masrour Barzani social media
Kurdistan Regional Government prime minister Masrour Barzani (second from right) visits Baghdad on July 16, 2019. Photo: Masrour Barzani social media

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region โ€“ An Iraqi government delegation is set to arrive in Erbil on Thursday to discuss oil, budget and disputed territory issues with Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) officials, in a continued effort to normalize Erbil-Baghdad relations.

The delegation from Baghdad will be led by Iraqi finance and oil ministers, according to Aekhlas Dlimey, a member of finance committee in Iraqi parliament. It will also include Iraqi National Security Advisor Falah al-Fayadh.
ย 

โ€œKurdistan Regional Government is keen on solving the issues between the Kurdistan Region and Iraqi federal government,โ€ Dlimey, told Rudaw on Wednesday.

โ€œThe last KRG delegation to Baghdad was very successful, as both sides agreed to resolve all issues between Erbil and Baghdad before 2020,โ€ she added.

KRG prime minister Masrour Barzani, sworn in by the Kurdistan Region parliament on July 10, has signaled that his administration wants to โ€œdevelop a constructive and stable partnershipโ€ with Baghdad and leave behind past disputes.

ย 

In his first visit to Baghdad as KRG prime minister on July 16, Barzani met with senior Iraqi officials, including Iraqi prime minister Adil Abdul Mahdi, President of Iraq Barham Salih and Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi.

ย 

The main aim of the visit was to resolve lingering Erbil-Baghdad contentions, including oil, budget and disputed territories.

During the last KRG cabinet meeting on July 22, 2019, the KRG established a committee to initiate dialogue with Baghdad.

Though it is still unknown whether the delegation will discuss the return of the Peshmerga forces to the disputed areas, the presence of al-Fayadh may provoke its discussion.

ย 

โ€œIt is unclear whether the delegation will discuss the return of Peshmerga forces into the disputed areas or not, but since the Iraqi National Security Advisor is part of the delegation, then the topic might be on the table,โ€ Dlimey told Rudaw.

Relations between Erbil and Baghdad hit their lowest ebb in the immediate aftermath of the Kurdistan independence referendum in September 2017.

Tensions had already been running high in a spat over the Regionโ€™s independent oil sales, which led Baghdad to scrap Erbilโ€™s share of the federal budget.

Angered by a referendum for Kurdish independence in September 2017, Baghdad imposed an embargo on the Regionโ€™s international airports. Iraqi forces and Iran-backed paramilitias seized control of territories disputed by the federal government and the Kurdistan Region, including oil-rich Kirkuk.

Though relations have thawed since Adil Abdul-Mahdi became Iraqi prime minister, tensions surrounding independent oil sales prevail.

A January 2019 bill requires the KRG to export 250,000 barrels of oil per day through Iraqโ€™s state oil-marketing company SOMO and hand over all revenues to the central treasury. However, the KRG has so far failed to keep its end of the deal.

United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a telephone call to Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Masrour Barzani on Tuesday, with Pompeo encouraging improved Erbil-Baghdad relations.ย 
  • Upvote 2

Just now, navira said:

I thought baghdad was saying the last day of session is set for Thursday and mentioned not to discuss any issues...now they have this news with delegation coming in on Thursday to discuss some important issues haha

B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, navira said:

I thought baghdad was saying the last day of session is set for Thursday and mentioned not to discuss any issues...now they have this news with๏ปฟ delegation coming in on Thursday to discuss some important issues haha

That's right!!!!!

• Upvote 1

URGENT The agenda of the parliamentary session on Thursday

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=204730 Date: 2019/7/24 21:23 โ€ข 385 times read
ย 
The agenda of the parliament session on Thursday
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The House of Representatives holds its regular session on Thursday.
The agenda of the session includes many paragraphs in the voting and reading and discussion of several topics
sport
Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2