Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

45 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

navira, ...just thinking about this....I think Adam is right....

Out of the Blue we will get "The Text message".....

and it could be this weekend or sometime next month...JMHO...

Thanks for all your hard work....Cheers Bro....

Go Iraq!!

navira, just sending u this again bro...

Hey bro, I'm Going towards this weekend bro...next month is a parliamentary recess...if they vote on some special grades n vote on MOE after this last weekend, then we are off to the race...doesn't matter if there's a parliamentary recess...Cheers bro

Yeah, I'm thinking.. get this MOE completed......

HCL seems to be done.....

Then as Adam says.....it could be at "anytime...

But we won't know"....

But i like how you and 6ly are piecing the news

together....and forming an informative opinion

Bro.....

Cheers..

• Upvote 1

This is how my list goes bro:

Vote on special grades n Moe

I believe art 8 is a done deal at this point

Whichever comes first rate change or HCL n 140done(we saw 140 in the works by giving some properties to the families in the Kurdistan but haven't heard a follow up on that...no news if they had given monetary as well)

Supp. budget distributed

Reconstructions starts

And we are at the bank...and making plans or plans already been made ahead of time haha

Cheers bro

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, navira said:

This is how my list goes bro:

Vote on special grades n Moe

I believe art 8 is a done deal at this point

Whichever comes first rate change or HCL n 140done(we saw 140 in the works by giving some properties to the families in the Kurdistan but haven't heard a follow up on that...no news if they had given monetary as well)

Supp. budget distributed

Reconstructions starts

And we are at the bank...and making plans or plans already been made ahead of time haha

Cheers bro

Like that List bro....

• Upvote 1

Source:

The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives, on Monday, the formation of a joint committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day to Baghdad, indicating that "revenues from quantities for the previous months will be delivered to the federal government retroactively.these

revenues will be handed over to Baghdad retroactively from January this year until now," he said.

For his part, expressed a member of the Committee, Sadiq al-Sulaiti hoped to "end all outstanding problems between the center and the region on the delivery of oil to Baghdad."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Look for the special grades n MOE be voted on this week( art 8 is a done deal I believe just waiting on that announcement )....then kabooommm haha.

Got some things to watch for this week.....

I'm liking it.....

Cheers....

8 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I really agree with you chuck. With article 8 news hopefully tomorrow from imf, I think that along with the ongoing talk with HCL, there’s no turning back and I really don’t see this going on too much longer. There’s truly nothing holding this back and even Adam says the same!! Remember, he’s on high alert. I hope he says that again this week in his update :) 

I have never met him but from my dealings with him and his staff I am certain that he is a straight shooter. If he said he has contacts in country then you can bet he does. If he has went from Days to Standby then it is for good reason. I too am looking forward to that next update. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, navira said:

Look for the special grades n MOE be voted on this week( art 8 is a done deal I believe just waiting on that announcement )....then kabooommm haha.

2 hours ago, navira said:

That article pretty much spells HCL and 140 bro

I have followed Art 8 process for sometime and I would have to agree. It's done, but my guess is that that they asked for it not to be made public until a later date. People like us are gaming it and it maybe seen as a indicator. Hold off and bring everything out at once. 

• Upvote 11

Iranian Trade Attaché to «Economy News»: The Export Guarantee Fund will continue to pay contractors' dues with Iraq

Part of the Iraqi-Iranian coordination committee meeting.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17324
Economy News Baghdad

The Iranian trade attaché in Iraq, Nasser Bahzad, said on Monday that his country plans to raise trade with Iraq to 20 billion dollars until 2021, revealing that the Iranian Export Guarantee Fund to follow up payment of contractors' dues with the Iraqi side.

"The Iranian and Iraqi sides have agreed to sign a memorandum of cooperation, alternative to the agreement signed in 2015, in the field of international trade fairs to strengthen the relations between the two countries," Behzad said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. He pointed out that "the Iranian side expressed its desire to invest in the field of building the central markets, provided that the General Company for Central Markets investment opportunities for the Iranian side."

"The Iranian export guarantee fund will continue to pay the dues of the Iranian contractors with the Iraqi side," he said, pointing out the two sides' emphasis on "developing banking cooperation with the national currency."

"The Iranian side wants to develop cooperation in the field of insurance through the formation of the joint Iraqi-Iranian insurance institution," he said.

Behzad said that "the two countries discussed ways to enhance cooperation in the field of planning and industrial and investment field, which is the rehabilitation and revitalization of the production line of Iranian cars in the site of Alexandria and the process of modification and construction in ports and sea docks and oil platforms and others."

"The Iranian side confirmed the issuance of long-term visas to businessmen and investors (not less than six months), and will sign a memorandum of understanding in this area between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs in both countries."

The two parties also stressed that "the need to support the private sector and the establishment of a joint transport company as well as the participation of the Iranian side in the reconstruction of liberated areas in cooperation with the Fund for the reconstruction of cities affected by terrorist operations."

Views Date Added on 22/07/2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2