Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro lmb, not yet bro....I have a target date but just a target date bro...nothing concrete to back it haha

what's the target date you are thinking?..

i hope it is early August...

so n so i think is saying September now...lol

Cheers bro...

• Haha 2

The House of Representatives announces the agenda of its meeting for tomorrow

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

The House of Representatives announced on Saturday the agenda of its regular session on Monday, which included the vote on the draft law on the amendment of the law of provincial elections and districts, and discuss the draft laws and other as listed in the document below:

files.php?file=photo_2019_07_21_14_56_22_560292384.jpg

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, navira said:

We haven't heard them say  vote on financial supervision n cbi gov anymore...we haven't seen the speaker of the parliament in the session...maybe we will see him this week 

What does that mean. 

Sorry if this has already been posted. Looking real good !!  :) 

pp

Post  Monetary policy achieves price Stability

Sunday 21 July

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

The head of the studies department at Beit Al-Hikma Dr. Falah Hassan Thueni said that the most economic opinion is that the Central Bank is a governmental institution that exercises its functions within the legislative framework of the state and has its specificity in accomplishing the independent decisions of monetary policy and achieving price stability, which must be consistent with the general economic policy of the state. .

financial consultant
He explained the role of the central bank as "the one who issues and manages the currency, the state bank, its agent and its financial advisor, the fund in which the state maintains its reserves and its financial and financial savings, which is the last recourse for lending, and the regulator to regulate credit and maintain the integrity of the financial position of banks."

"If there is a kind of overlap or lack of clarity in any of the powers of all parties involved is supposed to be reflected on the stability of the level of the year prices and the exchange rate of the national currency against other foreign currencies and the commodity side of the economy."

Monetary policy
Thueni said that "monetary policy operates through an institutional and legislative framework represented by the law of the Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 of 2003, along with the basic objectives of achieving price stability and a stable financial system."
"Article 3 of the law sets out the central objectives of the central bank, which stipulates that the bank's primary objective is to achieve the maintenance of local price stability and to maintain a stable, competitive and market-based financial system," he said. And achieve prosperity in the country. "

Independence of the Central

He pointed out that "monetary policy in Iraq is managed by three elements, two of which are under the direct disposal of the central, namely the auction of currency, and the rates of interest on the dinar produced through the Central Bank's operations, which is using the interest rate signal (the price of the Central Bank) The third factor is the volume of foreign currency inflows from the Iraqi oil exports subject to fluctuations in the price of crude in global markets, which in turn outlines the public expenditure.

Relative success
For his part, said economic economist Dr. Qusay al-Jabri that "through a review of the monetary policy in the country for more than ten years, taking into account the circumstances and their effects, we can say that there is relatively successful achieved in relation to the main goal is to maintain a local price
stable".

"But the process of promoting sustainable growth, employment and prosperity remains targets beyond potential because the real economy is not responding to the relative stability, before the central is responsive to the change in economic activity
Commodity ".

Al-Jabri explained that "there is no economic policy in the conventional sense of economic policy. Monetary policy is one of its other instruments such as fiscal policy, planning, trade policy, operating policy, agricultural, industrial and investment policy, oil and the private sector."

http://alsabaah.iq/11703/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%8A
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

navira, ...I haven't read any of the posts....

Wtf - Why The Hell Not ? :o 

There’s ‘Only’ Been 14 Pages Posted Between Yesterday And Today ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

navira, ...just thinking about this....I think Adam is right....

Out of the Blue we will get "The Text message".....

and it could be this weekend or sometime next month...JMHO...

Thanks for all your hard work....Cheers Bro....

Go Iraq!!

• Thanks 2

Customs recover more than 20 billion dinars differences of demarcation of imported cars

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17309
Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Administration of Customs announced Sunday that more than 20 billion dinars were recovered from the demarcation of imported cars.
"In order to maximize revenues, more than (20) billion dinars have been recovered to the state treasury as fee surcharges following the TRA's follow-up of the smugglers to pay the customs duties imposed on the imported cars," the authority said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News.
"These amounts were recovered as part of their duties in the subsequent audit of customs transactions to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of the demarcation of goods and imported vehicles."
The Authority explained that "the recovered amounts from (3) customs outlets are the port of Umm Qasr al-Shamali and the port of Safwan and the port of Trebil border, where the total funds returned to the State Treasury (20,450,993,184) billion dinars."
She stressed that it is continuing "to recover all the amounts owed by the evaders of paying customs duties and warns all those who begged himself to tamper with customs transactions with a view to evasion of fees," explaining that "represent the government's direction with full force in the fight against corruption and spoilers."

Views Date Added on 21/07/2019

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

navira, ...just thinking about this....I think Adam is right....

Out of the Blue we will get "The Text message".....

and it could be this weekend or sometime next month...JMHO...

Thanks for all your hard work....Cheers Bro....

Go Iraq!!

Thanks Imb, I know we have to stay grounded. Adam is still all about HCL being enacted. I think that's what we need to be looking for to begin, it's already a law they just have to enact it and I think it's going to happen.... I'm not even going to say the s word

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Customs recover more than 20 billion dinars differences of demarcation of imported cars

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17309
Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Administration of Customs announced Sunday that more than 20 billion dinars were recovered from the demarcation of imported cars.
"In order to maximize revenues, more than (20) billion dinars have been recovered to the state treasury as fee surcharges following the TRA's follow-up of the smugglers to pay the customs duties imposed on the imported cars," the authority said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News.
"These amounts were recovered as part of their duties in the subsequent audit of customs transactions to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of the demarcation of goods and imported vehicles."
The Authority explained that "the recovered amounts from (3) customs outlets are the port of Umm Qasr al-Shamali and the port of Safwan and the port of Trebil border, where the total funds returned to the State Treasury (20,450,993,184) billion dinars."
She stressed that it is continuing "to recover all the amounts owed by the evaders of paying customs duties and warns all those who begged himself to tamper with customs transactions with a view to evasion of fees," explaining that "represent the government's direction with full force in the fight against corruption and spoilers."

Views Date Added on 21/07/2019

6ly you're a rock star. I've been watching you rock it for a long time now. Keep on brother.

• Thanks 1

fancy, I agree...that HCL is so close....plus the completion of the GOI is about ready

to be filled...education minister.....

can't see why this is will go any longer...

That's why I'm asking my bro navira and 6ly....

they have been so on top of the news....

• Thanks 1