Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

I"m glad intook the time to read through the last 5 pages of this thread....thanks for the comments and updates from.everone who participated...much appreciated.

So just to make sure I understand the current situation correctly, the IMF has yet to comment on article 8, tomorrow's session might includ ex the completion of the cabinet,  and the IQD has yet to comment further on reports pf bogus currency...all of this going on simultaneously during the days immediately following Barswanni's trip (successful that is) to Baghdad and with the formation of a committee to resolve the outst aasnding oil abd gas issues.....and a week following Mahdi's trip to the White House (that was on the 15th, was it not? I re aas ll reDing aheD of time about the planned meeting but didn't catch anything that discussed the meating since then....

I certainly think the timing of these simultaneous circumstances is "overly-coincid ed ntal"- and hope I'm right.

On another note, I coukdnt help but think that the following description was an accurate depiction on the loss of my virginity(if ac nyone finds it then let me know) and felt like commenting on that as well....(ive got a bad cold with a fever so i apologize if i offended anyone which wasnt my intenh...'just venting'...Go Rv!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

So July still a possibility you guys think? Or no :/? 

1 hour ago, navira said:

Yes definitely bro..cheers

I felt the real window started with Art 8., so my time frame was the last two weeks of July.  Once that is done I feel the doors are wide open. The  Minister of Education is not a show stopper. The Ministers of Def and Interior were. With Art 8 done, Oil and Gas are really in play. I can go on and on, but the short answer for me was,  once that is done the door is wide open for anytime or date going forward. 

• Upvote 4

you guys are funny ...September October haha they can do this at any second without any notice ...we are in absolute perfect condition for them to do something with their currency... imo cheers let’s go!!!

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I wish but I’m thinking a window Aug 1 to Oct 1.  If not then Jan 2020.  

I would be great to think that it will be July, however I think that it could well be 2020 .. They extended the Parliament one month to get laws passed and Ministers in place and they have Done nothing constructive towards either .. Talk about an apathetic lot ...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

you guys are funny with the dates.. September October haha they can do this at any second without any notice ...we are in absolute perfect condition for them to do something with their currency... imo cheers let’s go!!!

Keep the momentum of your enthusiasm up it cheers the jaded spirits along ..

• Upvote 4

No one really know 6ly410.  I too like the exuberance you Bro Brothers bring.  I hope you are right and we can clink glasses, you with champagne and me with my Root Beer float or hot tea.  I need some new ice cream. I got all jacked up last night trying to be ready and I left my ice cream out haha. Cheers. 

• Haha 5

Ya it was a haha deal this morning. Ice Cream soup. Haha. My poor wife is like, what are you doing with the ice cream.  She knows I’m whack so she didn’t yell at me for leaving it out all night. Haha

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I felt the real window started with Art 8., so my time frame was the last two weeks of July.  Once that is done I feel the doors are wide open. The  Minister of Education is not a show stopper. The Ministers of Def and Interior were. With Art 8 done, Oil and Gas are really in play. I can go on and on, but the short answer for me was,  once that is done the door is wide open for anytime or date going forward. 

I really agree with you chuck. With article 8 news hopefully tomorrow from imf, I think that along with the ongoing talk with HCL, there’s no turning back and I really don’t see this going on too much longer. There’s truly nothing holding this back and even Adam says the same!! Remember, he’s on high alert. I hope he says that again this week in his update :) 

• Upvote 1