Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

“The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy”

Iraq is on a transition from close economy to an open market economy. The liberalization of prices Is the removal of regulations and restrictions in order to encourage economic development.

The IMF predicted that Iraq ‘s reserves to reach $ 91 billion in 2020; as a result of improvement in the conditions of the Iraqi economy.

The tight monetary policy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq in the framework of the strategy aimed at achieving stability showed that the financial dollar system is directed towards gradual decline ,and the phenomenon of partial dollarization is now less than the previous one due to the launch of freedom of foreign transfer and the adoption of monetary policy to promote the external value of the Iraqi dinar.

The monetary policy in Iraq started to establish a framework to strengthen confidence in Iraqi dinars, which help to create a strong and deep conditions in the stability of the financial system, ie the transfer of the impact of the operational objectives of monetary policy to achieve the immediate objectives of the same policy, stressing that the power to address the dollarization, is a measure of the effectiveness of the monetary policy in providing an impressive signal to make the Iraqi dinar more attractive, which is usually reflected in the stability of the monetary demand on it , or decline the speed in money circulation and stability of it , ie , due to the effect of the exchange rate and interest as the effective positive variables in stabilizing the monetary demand and strengthen the mechanism of monetary transfer at the same time.

In order to support the economic growth and diversification in the economy, more reforms are needed to create fiscal space for overall growth, strengthen the business environment, and being guard against corruption and reform the banking sector.

Go RV 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The monetary policy in Iraq started to establish a framework to strengthen confidence in Iraqi dinars, which help to create a strong and deep conditions in the stability of the financial system

Hey bro, is there an article that says this? The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, is there an article that says this? The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

Sound like I shoulda read more when I was young. All I know is sports and betting. Least I’m good at it enough to  play crypto and dinar cuhhh haha 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, navira said:

The article did mention the imf..so iam hoping they did bro  cheers

I’m surprised you guys haven’t popped that bottle of champagne, now you  boys go easy tonight 🍾💰😀  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A high-level source denies to the "Covenant News" the nomination of Abadi to fill the position of education

21/07/2019 01:14 AM | Number of readings:

A high-level source denies to the "Covenant News" the nomination of Abadi to fill the position of education

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/168354.html

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

A senior source denied the dissection of Aseel Abadi to fill the portfolio of the Ministry of Education.

The source, who declined to be named, told AAH News on Sunday that "political differences over the choice of the Ministry of Education's morgue still exist," stressing that the news that the candidacy of Abadi is unfounded.

The source expected to postpone the "vote on the candidate of the Ministry of Education to Chapter III legislation because of incompatibility on any name submitted to the House of Representatives."

And spread in the sites of communication meeting leaked news about the nomination of Aseel Abadi for the post of Ministry of Education. Finished

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro Fred, where u been? Haha

Lol right now my life doesn’t change much working 70 hours a week then taking care of the family and house and waiting for Adams text 💰

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4