Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 hour ago, navira said:

Bros, I have a feeling that we will see votes on MOE , gov of CBI, and the special grades all in one session...we wait it out this week..sucks waiting bros...but I still have hope to see this any time, any day...cheers bros n dvers..

I am not concerned.  Everything that we know of has been done. Let's see where it goes. It is easy to get discouraged but we made it this far. Time to mount up and move out.  It is all positive.  

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Point, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I have the Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies "person" on ignore AND THEREFORE DO NOT GIVE THE FALSELY ACCUSED RED RUBY(IES)!!!

I can see the post when OTHER people quote another's post.

THEE Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies "person" SO ABUSES THEMSELF!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For Display Of "Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go MAGA!!!

Go The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thanks for your input my friend,

I believe the rubies Give you more intellectual speed and power.

Enjoy the weekend.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go moola nova

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend,

I believe the rubies Give you more intellectual speed and power.

Enjoy the weekend.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go moola nova

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: Thank You, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

I am topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter for now. In the mean time, please accept

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey bro, is there an article that says this? The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

• Upvote 1

2019-07-20 07:38
Parliamentary finance stresses the importance of preparing the government for a supplementary budget during the next month

image.thumb.png.4973ccf19b8cfcf2c2f7cb317eb335c9.png
https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/اقتصاد/312167/المالية-النيابية-تؤكد-اهمية-اعداد-الحكومة-لموازنة

A member of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed al-Saffar, Saturday, the importance of preparing the federal government for a supplementary budget next month, including differences in oil prices globally and the mechanisms of distribution of surplus at the important doors.
Al-Saffar said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the House of Representatives in general and the Finance Committee in particular and has within its work a complete seriousness in order to address the government to provide a supplementary budget next month."

He explained that "there are clear differences in prices of oil barrels globally than what was placed in the federal budget, which necessitates the creation of adjustments to the doors of imports consistent with the size of the difference between the planned and actual imports."

Al-Saffar pointed out that "all the excess funds and new labels created by the work of institutions, ministries and governorates will be included in the supplementary budget."

He added that "the supplementary budget is necessary and universally applicable, but in the previous budgets in Iraq has been neglected this aspect and we will work with all force to activate it being a necessary part and gives us a more accurate and realistic perception of the aspects that have been implemented within the operational aspects."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted
It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted, Wednesday (January 24, 2019), on the federal budget law of Iraq for 2019.

Edited by 6ly410

12 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, is there an article that says this? The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

By who

I could say same thing

On 7/19/2019 at 7:28 AM, gregp said:

Yup. That’s a two month period between Aug-1st to Oct-1st to suck in the notes at $1.20, and deem the notes no good after September. 

Very good point and I had not considered this.

My plan was to exchange what I needed he Short Term and hold the rest in reserve for the higher rate at a later date. And that is most likely what a lot of others were thinking about as well.

Iraqi PTB most likely know this as well and had planned to give it a low rate to start, a limited amount of time to exchange and make the currency obsolete just before the Big RV back to $3.00 plus from the past. 

Introduce the new Dinar with out the 3 Zero's and all those holding the old notes would be SOL.

They did it to the Saddam Note.....Just one day they were useless and the new currency was issued.....Be it almost as useless.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Karsten said:

That’s a two month period between Aug-1st to Oct-1st to suck in the notes at $1.20, and deem the notes no good after September. 

1.20 and you can have all of mine.  I’ll find a more stable investment wth that kind of cash.  Like more dongs.  Hahahahaha. 

Lets go Iraq.  We are all ready to cash in. Do it, do it,  Pull the RV cord, push the button, flip the switch, clap your hands, say Shazam it is now done.   

Come on Bros, get Er done!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Collecting parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education (document)

Local 10:11 - 20/07/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=56395

image.png.92e512481a1c46e76d65c3e0b590fa0a.png

Baghdad Mawazine News

/ Mawazine News / received a document containing the collection of parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.

The member of the House of Representatives Faleh al-Khazali, on Saturday, collected parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.
"Due to the deterioration of the work and performance of the Ministry of Education and the low levels of success, we have gathered signatures to host the Minister of Education and his deputies and some directors to discuss the matter in accordance with Article 61 / VII of the Constitution," Khazali said.

is over

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 4

Am I missing something bro: 

Mawazine News / received a document containing the collection of parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.

The member of the House ofRepresentatives Faleh al-Khazali, on Saturday, collected parliamentarysignatures to host the Minister ofEducation and agency Qusay al-Suhail

• Upvote 4

One item I would like to exercise at the time of the "exchange" is to IMMEDIATELY convert to OTHER stable YET, potentially, INCREASING Currencies. I may have to "exchange" to ONE specific currency BUT HAVE the potential to ELECTRONICALLY "exchange" to OTHER currencies DURING the "exchange" OR SHORTLY THEREAFTER!!!

Say I LOOSE 2% by doing so WITH A 100% GAIN OR MORE FUTURE RETURN!!!

BIG WHOOP ON THE NOMINAL 2% LOSE!!!

ALSO, IF I DIRECTLY "deposit" ALL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ("physical" TO "electronic") IS THAT A "taxable" EVENT???!!! I AM NOT "gaining" ANY MORE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OR OTHER Currency BY DOING SO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Collecting parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education (document)

Local 10:11 - 20/07/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=56395

image.png.92e512481a1c46e76d65c3e0b590fa0a.png

Baghdad Mawazine News

/ Mawazine News / received a document containing the collection of parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.

The member of the House of Representatives Faleh al-Khazali, on Saturday, collected parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.
"Due to the deterioration of the work and performance of the Ministry of Education and the low levels of success, we have gathered signatures to host the Minister of Education and his deputies and some directors to discuss the matter in accordance with Article 61 / VII of the Constitution," Khazali said.

is over

• Thanks 1