Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

32 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Datts why da call’em a GGGUUURRRUUUU. Dar mysterious  ways..... which are usually wrong, but here’s hope’n. 

GO RV!!! GO RV!!! 

Don’t just hold the joint man!, take a rip and pass it on!!!

lets go!!!!

Gurus are like Seargant Schultz ... “They know nothing”.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Makes me wonder how that guru knows these things if the report isn’t out yet haha 

I don't always agree with Kaperoni, but I will say that he has researched the technical and administrative side of the IQD. I wouldn't call Kap a guru but a researched technician. Again, I don't always agree with Kap (the float) but he does know the technical side and history. Laugh at him all you want, but his knowledge you can't deny. 

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 4

This one really got me thinking bros: The bank has not yet been found on these papers and has not been publicly displayed in any country. The current investigations have proved that they are only pictures and films," the bank said. "The central bank prints itscurrency in the global printing houses and monitors its production, Making the paper to the final version, according to tables and serial numbers checked at each stage until receipt in Iraq . "

• Upvote 1

This could mean that these are the lower denoms...the CBI had caught them just as they were about to announce the amount of reserve the CBI has...they had control of the exchange rate just in time this thing happened...just my thought/gist of what just took place bros...such slander." 
He added that "this attack comes today, coinciding with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate, in order to reduc

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, navira said:

This could mean that these are the lower denoms...the CBI had caught them just as they were about to announce the amount of reserve the CBI has...they had control of the exchange rate just in time this thing happened...just my thought/gist of what just took place bros...such slander." 
He added that "this attack comes today, coinciding with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate, in order to reduc

Man, that does sound good. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sounds like you and I are on the same timeline. 

Oh back in the day it was Red Haired Sens ...What ever Bud. maybe a Little Hashish Oil on a Smoke or if you really knew the street...Tooth Pick a Smoke and pack it with White Powder and hit the bars.......That was a long time ago.

Then again we danced to this stuff abd knew we would get lucky.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Oh back in the day it was Red Haired Sens ...What ever Bud. maybe a Little Hashish Oil on a Smoke or if you really knew the street...Tooth Pick a Smoke and pack it with White Powder and hit the bars.......That was a long time ago.

Then again we danced to this stuff abd knew we would get lucky.

Karsten

You crack me up.  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, navira said:

Yup cheers 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2