Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

China can not afford to wait that long period!! They are a sinking ship as it is the deal will get done long before Trump gets re-elected!!

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, DinarRock, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

ESPECIALLY IF The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IMPOSES THE PREVIOUSLY STATED TARIFFS!!!

The 2018 Trade Imbalance WITH China ALONE is, likie, 419 BILLION USD!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

THIS can NOT go ON ANY LONGER!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies....................................................................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, DinarRock, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

ESPECIALLY IF The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IMPOSES THE PREVIOUSLY STATED TARIFFS!!!

The 2018 Trade Imbalance WITH China ALONE is, likie, 419 BILLION USD!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

THIS can NOT go ON ANY LONGER!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies....................................................................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

What if this week's serious sabre rattling by Iran is due to them knowing the economic tables are turning dramatically for their neighbour (RI) and they want to disrupt it as best they can. What if it's also them doing a favour for the hapless Dems, to disrupt Pres. Trump... "Thanks for the pallets of cash, Barry!" 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

China can not afford to wait that long period!! They are a sinking ship as it is the deal will get done long before Trump gets re-elected!!

Very possible, but they will have to give up a lot to do so and the loss of face is very important in their culture. They could spin it though. Plus we are talking 03 Nov 2020, which is not that far off. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

110885.jpg.10e0ce43921c46b59c5b17a8f644925e.jpg

2019/07/19 17:54

The Central Bank denies any smuggling operation to Iraqi currency categories

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175123/البنك-المركزي-ينفي-حصول-أي-عملية-تهريب-لفئات-العملة-العراقية

BAGHDAD / Al-Masala: The Central Bank denied on Friday, July 19, 2019, any smuggling operation of Iraqi currency groups, while stressing that this attack today, coincided with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate.

The bank said in a statement received for the "obituary", "Some social means of communicating a video clip showing some categories of the Iraqi currency, in boxes written by the name of the Central Bank of Iraq, which provoked confusion about the smuggling of the Iraqi currency," denying that any Smuggling operation. "

He added that "the funds offered do not belong to the Central Bank, and differ from the funds in the Iraqi currency, in terms of form, color, material and pilgrimage," noting that "the Central Bank began to follow up with the security authorities, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and embassies of the countries mentioned in the video, There are previous cases in which the investigation has been proven by the security services, which is totally incorrect. "

"The bank has not yet been found on these papers and has not been publicly displayed in any country. The current investigations have proved that they are only pictures and films," the bank said. "The central bank prints its currency in the global printing houses and monitors its production, Making the paper to the final version, according to tables and serial numbers checked at each stage until receipt in Iraq. "

The bank warned of "the confusion that is taking place with the aim of undermining the country and its successful institutions, including the central bank, the more one of these institutions achieved success locally and internationally, has been subjected to such slander."

He continued, "This attack comes today, coinciding with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate, in order to reduce this success."

The bank called on the media to "be careful in dealing with the news, because the inaccurate news has negative effects on the stability of the banking and financial system in Iraq."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, miquel said:

What if this week's serious sabre rattling by Iran is due to them knowing the economic tables are turning dramatically for their neighbour (RI) and they want to disrupt it as best they can. What if it's also them doing a favour for the hapless Dems, to disrupt Pres. Trump... "Thanks for the pallets of cash, Barry!" 

:twothumbs: Great Points, Miquel, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am pretty sure THERE ARE a LOT of DIFFERENT pieces AND parts to the WHOLE local, regional, AND INTERNATIONAL PARTS that have varying reasons for aligning OR NOT aligning.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion when I first assessed THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment is the ReEstablishment of the Old (now NEW) Silk Road is ESSENTIAL to a SUSTAINABLE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL "open" "economy" value AND THEE Old, er, NEW Silk Road NEEDS a National Currency Quantum Leap TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN.

The China Trade Imbalance AND the circa 1972 Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung "open" "up" "China" "agreement(s)" WITH, in MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, The United States Of America HELPING ReEstablish The Old (now NEW) Silk Road ARE HISTORICALLY AND CURRENTLY RELATED. So, rouge The United States Of America entities had a hay day THRASHING the circa 1972 "agreements" to WEAKEN The United States Of America Globally ESPECIALLY WITH THE ENACTED TRADE IMBALANCE FAVORING CHINA AND SUBSEQUENT DRAIN OF CASH FROM The United States Of America.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the ReEstablishment of the Old, er, New Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative, The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal, AND Neutralizing The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, ARE ALL INTERRELATED. Sure, MORE parts locally, regionally, AND INTERNATIONALLY while I believe the three (3) are basically the key. The appearance of ELI The ICE Man to "induce" the system is SECONDARY to the noted major issues.

TOO MUCH AT STAKE ON A GLOBAL LEVEL FINANCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY, AND WITH TRADE TO NOT HAVE The United States Of America AND China Trade DEAL AND The Old, er, NEW Silk Road ReEstablished!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the "transition" WILL BE LIKIE "grinding" "some" "gears" WHILE NOT "shifting" ALL "gears" "smoothly".

THAT is MY (NOTE: MY) opinion AND I am STUCK TO IT!!!  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies...................................................................................

AND (of course)....................................................................................................................

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

This is the link I posted.  And thanks for the rubies from you and sinopsis, LB.  

Oh Crap - U Can See Those ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

(Yep ! That’s A Good Link Now Botz - But The Previous One Wasn’t) ;) 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Your link is not good.... sorry 😐 

Godlike productions 👽👽 what the heck is that?

_________ Productions  follows IQD and quite a few of respected dinarians are members there. 

Thanks for all your input, LB. I am looking forward to the IMF report!

Cheers!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Well, this guru makes it appear the IMF Meeting went well and Iraq should be moved the Art VIII

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...there's been comments from the IMF...where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII.   There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...freedom of movement of capital...'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.'  So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.'  So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for, it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Thanks 5

Here’s Another Posting Of It Karsten ! ;) 

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

7-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  

There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...

there's been comments from the IMF...

where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII.   

There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...

freedom of movement of capital...

'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.

So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...

if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.'  

So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for,

it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring...

7-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...there's been comments from the IMF...where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII.   There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...freedom of movement of capital...'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.'  So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.'  So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for, it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring... 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Your´re blind too!  Damn...my condition is catching.  Maybe that is why the link didnt work.  

You know what else is blind...women's taste when they see my ugly ass in that   new i8 - they wanna hop in haha kidding 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well, this guru makes it appear the IMF Meeting went well and Iraq should be moved the Art VIII

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...there's been comments from the IMF...where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII.   There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...freedom of movement of capital...'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.'  So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.'  So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for, it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

Thanks Karsten, let's see what the news release  say.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

------------ Productions  follows IQD and quite a few of respected dinarians are members there. 

Thanks for all your input, LB. I am looking forward to the IMF report!

Cheers!

Nice to see you Carrello, hope all is well. Thanks for your input. 

I am looking forward to the report too 👍🏼😀

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Datts why da call’em a GGGUUURRRUUUU. Dar mysterious  ways..... which are usually wrong, but here’s hope’n. 

GO RV!!! GO RV!!! 

Don’t just hold the joint man!, take a rip and pass it on!!!

lets go!!!!

Back in my day it was "Don't Bogart it....Pass it on"

Karsten

• Upvote 1