Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

11 minutes ago, cranman said:

I only started following him a few weeks ago.  He seems like he means well but doesn't know anymore than you or I.  But since he started talking publicly about the dinar he now has start covering his butt. Especially since last week it was a done deal and since then nothing has really changed.

Right me too..and he just introduced China to the mix saying he knew about it but didn't want to confuse ppl lmao...just another way to make him feel right with a new angle...Trash!

• Upvote 3

Yes I agree, he doesn't know any more than anyone else.  Good facts and all but covering up now and pushing it out, I think now is this time and since Adam is on high alert, so am I.  They're doing TOO much in preparation for BIG announcement/event to not go through with it now or extremely soon.  imo

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Yes I agree, he doesn't know any more than anyone else.  Good facts and all but covering up now and pushing it out, I think now is this time and since is on high alert, so am I.  They're doing TOO much in preparation for BIG announcement/event to not go through with it now or extremely soon.  imo

From your keyboard to Iraq's ears!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Yes I agree, he doesn't know any more than anyone else.  Good facts and all but covering up now and pushing it out, I think now is this time and since Adam is on high alert, so am I.  They're doing TOO much in preparation for BIG announcement/event to not go through with it now or extremely soon.  imo

Exactly..

recently it was the Stock Market hitting 27k on a weekend

then turned to wait for the agenda which he said nothing really about

then turned to china - which he said he knew about / while saying RV would happen last last week...he's lost...as he should be because this stuff is all lost...but its fun so theres that..  just sent my minion to buy 500k more for the fun of it 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arceo said:

Exactly..

recently it was the Stock Market hitting 27k on a weekend

then turned to wait for the agenda which he said nothing really about

then turned to china - which he said he knew about / while saying RV would happen last last week...he's lost...as he should be because this stuff is all lost...but its fun so theres that..  just sent my minion to buy 500k more for the fun of it 

Can never be too prepared with more dinar :)

5 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Can never be too prepared with more dinar :)

I bet on sports for a living..this grind is more entertaining than seeing if someone will score in the 1st inning..its a longer played junkie rush

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GregHi said:

It amazes me that he went from saying a week ago, this is it! This is your weekend, it’s over!! To now saying it may be next year.. Does he always flip flop on his “predictions”? I think now is a great time especially if the IMF moves them to article VIII..

Agreed but again gurus will jump on every band wagon that makes sense so their flock numbers will increase!! However with that in mind this is not up to Iraq I believe they have been ready for awhile to pull the trigger! And yes this has become much of bigger global financial fix or bandaid with the Iraq increase in value being a huge part of this deal I believe. I also believe this trade deal with China is very well possible part of the hold up now and until that gets done Iraq maybe on hold. With that being said the China deal could very well already be done and complete and not announced yet IMO! So could the RV happen anytime now yes I do believe so and then we would see so many things come out after, with laws all of sudden passed and article 8 acceptance etc. just my opinion for what it’s worth which ain’t much since I am only dinar rich right now!, lol

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I checked the IMF website and nothing about Iraq Art. IV consultation that was scheduled for today July 19th.

Keep Calm and Relax.

Go IMF

Go Art 8 acceptance 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Yes, I was checking the website, waiting for that update of good news.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, cranman said:

So n so says China trade deal is delaying this. I dont agree. I dont think Iraq would let a deal between the US and China hold up reconstruction and an RV for another 6 months. I say 6 months because the rate change can only happen at the beginning or halfway through the year if I remember correctly.  Just too much momentum right now to suddenly stop. It could be delayed until January but the will be a lot of angry Iraqis to contend with.  JMO

My :twocents: on China Trade Deal. The Chinese have a history of being patient. They are waiting to see if Trump get re-elected. If it looks like he is they will come to the table. If not they will cut a deal with the new administration., wbich will no dought cave in. The problem they have is that companies are moving out to Vietnam,  Cambodia, and India. 

• Upvote 4

Laid Back

Om sai Ram

Laid Back

Platinum VIP

30 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Keep Calm and Relax.

Go IMF

Go Art 8 acceptance 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Go Snooze Buttons !

Go NyQuil !

Go Hammock Boy ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Well....Just listened to so n so he he kicked the can clean into next year and beyond depending on how it looks to China and whether Trump in going to get Re Elected for his 2nd Term.

I also find it odd that Judy Byington is no longer posting nor is markz on twitter or You Tube next week.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

It amazes me that he went from saying a week ago, this is it! This is your weekend, it’s over!! To now saying it may be next year.. Does he always flip flop on his “predictions”? I think now is a great time especially if the IMF moves them to article VIII..

Was expecting a recant ... because with all the smoke and mirrors news about  does anyone really know but those in the know ...

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Do we know why it was supposed to be reviewed on the 19th. IMF just said this month from article

To this end, laws strengthening the asset declaration regime and criminalizing illicit gains should be rapidly adopted. Furthermore, the independence and integrity of bodies involved in combatting corruption should be ensured and the AML/CFT regime should be mobilized to support anti-corruption efforts.

“The team will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the IMF’s Executive Board in July 2019.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nfire said:

Do we know why it was supposed to be reviewed on the 19th. IMF just said this month from article

Lol - Somebody Probably Just Confused July Of 20’19’ With The Specific Date Of July 19th ! :o 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

My :twocents: on China Trade Deal. The Chinese have a history of being patient. They are waiting to see if Trump get re-elected. If it looks like he is they will come to the table. If not they will cut a deal with the new administration., wbich will no dought cave in. The problem they have is that companies are moving out to Vietnam,  Cambodia, and India. 

China can not afford to wait that long period!! They are a sinking ship as it is the deal will get done long before Trump gets re-elected!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Yes, I was checking the website, waiting for that update of good news.

No yet my friend, I’m subscribed to the IMF newsletter. I haven’t received any email about Iraq yet.

44 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

Om sai Ram

Laid Back

Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP

Go Snooze Buttons !

Go NyQuil !

Go Hammock Boy ! :o 

😂😂😂 Nice to see you DT🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

FYI, Iraq has its second IMF Article IV consultation this year tomorrow. Two in one year is highly unusual. I don't think it's been done since the war.

July 19, 2019
Title: Iraq - 2019 Article IV Consultation
[link to www.imf.org (secure)]

Botz, with all due respect, Your info is not right. 

FYI,

The second review was on August 2017

On May 6 IMF completes 2019 Article IV mission on Iraq 

We are just waiting for the report.

The team will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the IMF’s Executive Board in July 2019.

Go research 

Go truth 

Go facts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Let’s go RV This weekend! 

Hot diggity dog!!!!, you got that right Miami

Lets go Iraq!!!!  Do it, do it,  I double dog dare you to push the button!!!

Lets go Bros, it’s time to Party. Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2