Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

I’m still thinking if Iraq can get to article 8, Friday, merge the edu minister on Saturday, we might still see the RV on Sunday. So n so video did take the wind out of the sails but I feel better now seeing the articles that it seems he didn’t see..

I was thinking the same haha.  Trying to keep my spirits up!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, navira said:

Central Bank denied on Friday that any smuggling operation of Iraqi currency groups, while stressing that this attack today, coincided with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate

Morning bro let’s go 

34 minutes ago, navira said:

Central Bank denied on Friday that any smuggling operation of Iraqi currency groups, while stressing that this attack today, coincided with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate

I  like the exchange rate talk...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cranman said:

They would get my dinar.

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Yup. That’s a two month period between Aug-1st to Oct-1st to suck in the notes at $1.20, and deem the notes no good after September. 

Ok, left work for the day. Let's get down to what really matters. Let's talk dinar. At 120 folks will be running to cash out.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ok, left work for the day. Let's get down to what really matters. Let's talk dinar. At 120 folks will be running to cash out.

Agreed haha.  So if we get great news from Article 8 today?  This could maybe even happen Sunday?  I just know with IRAQ, they aren't going to tell the world it's happening so maybe they will!! They have to ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I was thinking anytime from Art8 announcement to the end of the month. Regardless, I am in to the end.  

I know Laid Back has been saying the key is Article 8, so if that happens, even if the government isn't fully seated, does that mean it won't happen or can IRAQ take the world by surprise?  I just try to understand more.  

Iraq does not need to be in Article 8 to make their currency international! As long as the follow Article 8 guidelines the IMF can still turn that currency on at a higher rate and they can be formally accepted into Article 8 status at a later date. Their are other countries that are not under Article 8 right now that are internationally traded! It would take me too long to find which ones but I has an email of them a long time ago.

The most important thing is a fully seated government that is what I am looking for!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I do not think the MoE is a show stopper. There was one in place and I believe they may just roll it under the Higher MoE. The key was Def and Interior. I was hot on Art8 because of the multi-currency aspect. I have just been focusing on Adam's post. I believe he has not posted because he is waiting to see what happened Wednesday and today. His last was Standby. Why post when you can text that we have an RV. 

• Upvote 4