Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Let's watch on Sunday after tomorrow's imf consultation from 4 to 8 n vote on financial supervision n CBI gov...hoping they will merge the ministry of edu with ministry of high edu before sunday...there maybe more positions to be voted on this sat than what they are telling us...but the list I had posted earlier should be suffice to get us to the rv...cheers bros..let's go

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

Let's watch on Sunday after tomorrow's imf consultation from 4 to 8 n vote on financial supervision n CBI gov...hoping they will merge the ministry of edu with ministry of high edu before sunday...there maybe more positions to be voted on this sat than what they are telling us...but the list I had posted earlier should be suffice to get us to the rv...cheers bros..let's go

Thx cuhhh. Bunch of articles today and blood  only dropped that one w commentary bout August extension. Interesting 

4 minutes ago, navira said:

They are passing more important laws

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Let's go break that wind bros haha

C’mon Iraq - Pass The Gas ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, navira said:

They are passing more important laws along with the election law next week...to me these important laws they talked about are post ri laws...cheers ...we celebrate pre ri....let's go bros

So navira,  is there anything we should be looking for tomorrow?.....

Thanks Bro...This long ride just might be coming to an end....

Rafidain announces the investment projects that are funded to support the national economy

Editorial date: 1919/2017 8:5391 times read

Rafidain announces the investment projects that are funded to support the national economy
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} Rafidain Bank announced the investment projects financed by him in Baghdad and the provinces in order to support the national economy.
"The projects financed and supported by the bank are the Dura Karbala Residential Complex, Al Yamamah Residential Complex, the Mall Town Center Project, the integrated community college complex, the Babil Residential Complex, the Water Sports City, and the Commercial Complex with a stand," the bank's press office said in a statement. - Al-Baqir Tower Hotel Project - Dajla Residential Complex - Construction of Hammurabi University - Basmaya Residential Complex - Al Salam Schools - Al Amarah Power Plant - and Hospitals.
He referred to "other projects". is over
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Friday(tomorrow) is imf consultation art 4 to turn into article 8 if things go well...so n so needs to catch up on the news...he is behind with all the news...he doesn't even know the agenda for sat yet lol...he doesn't know about the news with regards to the meeting of the two edus...that is happenin...but anyhow bro, we are looking great for this thing to go right after all these

• Like 1

I’m still thinking if Iraq can get to article 8, Friday, merge the edu minister on Saturday, we might still see the RV on Sunday. So n so video did take the wind out of the sails but I feel better now seeing the articles that it seems he didn’t see..

• Upvote 1