Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

ExtImage-3102170-1884300544.jpg

For the first time in its history and since its inception, the lights of its lights seemed to shimmering, the clocks moving and the bells ringing.

ExtImage-9335482-918266624.jpg

ExtImage-7096313-1483543808.jpg

According to a statement by the Ministry of Transport, this achievement was for the National Abt to be absent, until the planning and hard work and sincere to rehabilitate it to be as worthy of being the most beautiful images, drove the wheels of trains and traveled Iraq from north to south and east to west.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Some of you folks are pushing it to edge on promoting other sites. Again you don't like it go open your own web site an promote it all you want. This is truly the last warning. When your post don't appear you will know why...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure I am following you here Yota. I haven't seen anyone post a link or mention a name . The rumor section has several posts everyday up to about 540 different tabs that actually mention a "guru" from another site . What about this thread that I have been following is bringing a warning compared to the other 540? Not trying to be rude just curious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, navira said:

This is probably why they came out and said....the supp. Budget, because of high oil prices lately, is going to be distributed in a few days to correct these imbalances in the federal budget 2019....To me, I really think that this supp. Budget  carries a big stick...and by that I mean a new rate(rv/ri rate).....let's go

I am liking that thought process 

• Upvote 3

Hey dvers..yota is right. I caught an individual posting someone's  site but didn't want to tell that individual...I wanted yota to tell that individual if he catches that individual...there is another one but anyway....let's go iraq...cheers bros n dvers

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey dvers..yota is right. I caught an individual posting someone's  site but didn't want to tell that individual...I wanted yota to tell that individual if he catches that individual...there is another one but anyway....let's go iraq...cheers bros n dvers

Did you see the other thread in the rumors section about the window?  Crazy how it seems that we are THERE!!!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, navira said:

Miamiheat, yes I did...Randy was the only one I followed before I came to this site...any day any time now...let's go bros 

If it starts a little over $1 then floating, I’m going to the bank at least with half my dinar and maybe hold the other half for potential  increase. I’m not sure man. Depends on what it is I guess and I’ll be following Adams intel on when to go and things like that. I’m sure he will help a lot! 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey miamiheat, I go by where it was stopped before this whole mess took place....knowing todays market and high oil price...we may go higher than that...let's go 380 pennies to a dinar haha...cheers bros

Totally agree bro!!! IRAQ is Too rich in oil and resource to not make it there!!! 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, navira said:

Ok. That makes sense if others were posting links etc. Good call

49 minutes ago, navira said:

Miamiheat, yes I did...Randy was the only one I followed before I came to this site...any day any time now...let's go bros 

I've always liked Randy too.  I know he pretty much called the RV a few months back (and was obviously wrong), but we're all entitled to mistakes so I don't hold that against him.  He's clearly NOT a pumper with his own agenda since he doesn't post for months and months, and when he does, it's short and sweet and all about logic and facts - and not hype with blue sky numbers.  He's now saying $1-2 which I personally think is more likely than $3+.  But at this point, I'd be thrilled to take anything (even $.1).  Whatever it may come in at, I just hope it changes soon and I really, really, really, really hope you're right about this weekend!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I've always liked Randy too.  I know he pretty much called the RV a few months back (and was obviously wrong), but we're all entitled to mistakes so I don't hold that against him.  He's clearly NOT a pumper with his own agenda since he doesn't post for months and months, and when he does, it's short and sweet and all about logic and facts - and not hype with blue sky numbers.  He's now saying $1-2 which I personally think is more likely than $3+.  But at this point, I'd be thrilled to take anything (even $.1).  Whatever it may come in at, I just hope it changes soon and I really, really, really, really hope you're right about this weekend!

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey kristiD, forgot to mention, I like Breitling too...cheers...I wanna this thing this week. Hoping praying...cheers kristi....let's go...let's go bros n dvers

Good stuff guys. I am in the 1 to 1 camp. Any lower and the Iraqis will still keep and use USD. 1to1 pulls all USD out of the market. Easy for all to understand. Could do 1 and change to cover the spread. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

AWE I miss The Gong Show

U Haven’t Offended Me In The Least - My Comments Were Completely Directed Towards The Unknown Guru ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

But Ur An Absolute Class Act Karsten To Show Ur Concern ! B) 

AWE

• Haha 1