Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

6 hours ago, cranman said:

Could if really be this weekend? I would initially say no. Why? I always say No because I've been disappointed so many times. But I have remind myself that it has to happen sometime.  Otherwise why do I still have dinar? I've been in this 15 years and honestly this is the best the news has ever been.  So yes. This could the weekend / month. Take it for what it's worth. 

Just jumping in to the bro fest after a long night. Would agree for sure  16 years and 214 dinar years. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Within the series of courses organized by the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq, opened in the branch of Erbil for this bank the cycle of liquidity transfers between banks on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 and will continue until 18 July 2019. This session came to enhance the expertise and skills of the staff of banks after the approval of the draft liquidity transfers under the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq No. (3) for the year 2019. The session examines the process of transferring liquidity from surplus banks to banks with deficits, with the intervention and supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq, and this process is one of the biggest challenges facing traditional banking and Islamic alike. A number of employees of government and private banks in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region are participating in the course.https://cbi.iq/news/view/1196

F9A2740A-0D80-4E80-8589-D227DF693887.png

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

All Good.  

Depositors Insurance in place 

Liquidity Transfers to banks under supervision of CBI ..hmmmm.

Think they are going to be distributing cash  throughout the banking system ?????    We will see.

Edited by Gunnytex
Finish thought
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, navira said:

The govt is denying that news...let's see how far they can go on denial....remember China said we are not going to change the value on renminbi(Chinese currency)...the next day they pulled the trigger

Wait..... what?  What is the government denying?!  Because you are so right, governments have to deny any rate change right up until it happens (because if they let on it was coming, people would start doing anything and everything to get hold of as many dinar as they could).  So I've always believed that if Iraq ever starts actively stating they have no]]NO plans to change monetary policy/the rate of the IQD, then we are very close.  So what did the government just deny?  (Sorry, I read the last 4 pages of this thread to catch up but I didn't understand what you are referring to here)

Thanks!

• Upvote 5

Hey KristiD, the govt denied that they adjusted the payment on pension referring to what was published on social media(facebook)...now we learned today that this happened:

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} got a sudden stop, Wednesday, on the site of Facebook and Watsab and Entagram.
The sudden stop of social networking sites Facebook and Watsab and Entgram andrepresent the inability to download any page on this site, which only show a blank pagefor all users. "
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, navira said:

Hey KristiD, the govt denied that they adjusted the payment on pension referring to what was published on social media(facebook)...now we learned today that this happened:

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} got a sudden stop, Wednesday, on the site of Facebook and Watsab and Entagram.
The sudden stop of social networking sites Facebook and Watsab and Entgram andrepresent the inability to download any page on this site, which only show a blank pagefor all users. "

Hugh???  I'm not sure what that means, BUUUUUUT - at least its related to payments, so hopefully it's a good sign.  Anytime they're hiding something to do with adjusting money payments is a good thing in my book!!

Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Just listened to the 7/16 and 7/17 short blips from ....You might know who......

He seems to believe this weekend is about the last chance they will have to get this done. HCL. 140 are Post RV Laws that need the new rate and will need 10 days to pass them, make them law and add them to the Iraqi Constitution. All this needs to be done before the Extended end of this Legislative Session which ends the end of July.

This all needs to happen so they can get on with Reconstruction of the War Torn Areas and to do that they need to be International.

Interesting stuff if I am understanding it correctly.

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just listened to the 7/16 and 7/17 short blips from ....You might know who......

He seems to believe this weekend is about the last chance they will have to get this done. HCL. 140 are Post RV Laws that need the new rate and will need 10 days to pass them, make them law and add them to the Iraqi Constitution. All this needs to be done before the Extended end of this Legislative Session which ends the end of July.

This all needs to happen so they can get on with Reconstruction of the War Torn Areas and to do that they need to be International.

Karsten

That's exactly what I took away. We are in the crunch time to say the least !!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

I would soooo love this if it wasn't in the rumor section.

2 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I would soooo love this if it wasn't in the rumor section.

I added it here because the Thread is already going and didn't want to start another Thread. He that shouldn't be mentioned doesn't sound quite like Rumors and some give him great credits.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just listened to the 7/16 from ....You might know who......

He seems to believe this weekend is about the last chance they will have to get this done.

Wtf - ‘Last Chance’ ? :blink:

Sounds Like A Bunch Of U Might Know Hooey ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

(Not Directed Towards U Karsten - Thx For Posting) ;)

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1