Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Thanks Thugs, 6ly410,botzwana,lmb4321  and to all the others in this thread - for giving my subconscious (nonconscious) mind something positive to dwell on while i drift off to sleep.... i energy test the date of.a release periodically and am especially hopeful that this is our month and definitely our year... there's many positive articles as of late of an unprecedented and simultaneous nature that coalesce into a rate change

..the currency exvhange machines built by the japanese in Thugs "Camel ..." thread along with the article that Thugs posted tonight - combined with recent articles regarding the pursuit and investigating of corruption (and forensic a accounting by KPMG)....not to mention the CBI firedrill a couple of weeks ago...(anyony know if there's  been an auction recently...? Chuck?....are just awesome! 

Where's Chris Farley (Awesome!!!) when I need him?!

Go Rv!!!!

• Upvote 3

supplementary budget law for the current year in cooperation with the government to address the IMBALANCE of the federal budget...this really got me thinking bro...first off, how do you correct imbalance?chinese talked about imbalance before they revalued their currency....here i see imbalance being addressed in the supp. budget....but how do you correct it is my question?..one thing came to mind is to fix the rate by adding value to it ...cheers bro

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, navira said:

Hey bro lmb, they might show the agenda by Thursday or they might talk about minister of edu and the grades to be voted on the following week..

So it looks like not this weekend but before the end of July...Hopefully.....