Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

32 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro the excitement is building up each day...Friday IMF consultation, supp budget, 140, hcl....on n on...the list is getting longer....cheers bro n all dvers 

6ly...Navira, Thanks for all the info....Looks like the momentum is moving towards RI..

....hope we get the Agenda on the GOI soon......so n so is excited too....

Could it really be this weekend??....Fingers crossed Bro's....

Cheers...Bubbly on Alert.....👍

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

Ùردستا٠تÙاÙ٠عÙ٠إرسا٠عائدات 250 Ø£Ù٠برÙÙÙ ÙÙØ· ÙÙÙÙا اÙ٠بغداد

16th July, 2019

Sources confirmed that the delegation of the region, which is visiting Baghdad agreed to send 250 thousand barrels of oil and placed in the revenues of the national oil company "Sumo".

The source said that the approval was made by the Kurdish delegation headed by Barzani pleased with the payment of Baghdad 880 billion dinars as salaries to the employees of Kurdistan and Peshmerga.

She added that the Prime Minister of Kurdistan pleased Barzani confirmed that Baghdad sent 443 billion dinars only to the region, which forced him to export his oil to distribute the salaries of his employees.

12 minutes ago, navira said:

Cheers bro...let's go bros

12 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

same time bro haha 

Wtf - At Least Go And See What The Clown Just Posted To Try And Justify Some Of The Daily, Nightly And Hourly Excessive Jubilation ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Sources confirmed that the delegation of the region, which is visiting Baghdad agreed to send 250 thousand barrels of oil and placed in the revenues of the national oil company "Sumo".

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

6ly...Navira, Thanks for all the info....Looks like the momentum is moving towards RI..

....hope we get the Agenda on the GOI soon......so n so is excited too....

Could it really be this weekend??....Fingers crossed Bro's....

Cheers...Bubbly on Alert.....👍

Could if really be this weekend? I would initially say no. Why? I always say No because I've been disappointed so many times. But I have remind myself that it has to happen sometime.  Otherwise why do I still have dinar? I've been in this 15 years and honestly this is the best the news has ever been.  So yes. This could the weekend / month. Take it for what it's worth. 

• Upvote 5

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

16th July, 2019

The source said that the approval was made by the Kurdish delegation headed by Barzani pleased with the payment of Baghdad 880 billion dinars as salaries to the employees of Kurdistan and Peshmerga.

She added that the Prime Minister of Kurdistan pleased Barzani confirmed that Baghdad sent 443 billion dinars only to the region, which forced him to export his oil to distribute the salaries of his employees.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

16th July, 2019

It Looks Way More ‘Outstanding’ When I Post It ! :o 

I’m Really Wicked Good With Makeup ...

LINK

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

16th July, 2019

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Cranman, I think most of us here have been in this 10 years or more....

And i get your skepticism.....But all the news pouring in seems to be

pointing to our Final Goal.....Will it be this weekend or Month?....I think so...

But i get it ...This is Iraq......

But I Faith in the Bro's and their Mojo....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

It Looks Way More ‘Outstanding’ When I Post It ! :o 

I’m Really Wicked Good With Makeup ...

LINK

Kurdistan agrees to send 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad

16th July, 2019

This is a big deal... did I not say yesterday this will be  a very good meeting? Haha 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

This is a big deal... did I not say yesterday this will be  a very good meeting? Haha 

Somehow I Must’ve Missed That In Ur 343 Posts Since Then ... :o 

• Haha 4