Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

59 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ll have a Root Beer Float to go with my Dinar Float please!!!

I find that if you put the root beer in the freezer with a cracked lid for a couple hours it makes the root beer float even better. If you don't crack the lid so the air can be released if it accidentally freezes you don't have a big mess like I did.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, navira said:

I remember a few years back, one member here in dv said that a delegation from Kurdistan was coming to baghdad to try to attempt baghdad to increase the rate change of the dinar cause of oil prices was high and that the revenue from it could cover the rv...i was a lurker back the...never forget that...cheers bros

Navies, that was me. My Kurdish friend told me back in early 2015 (I think) that a Kurdish delegation went to Baghdad to see if they could increase the value of the Dinar but because oil prices were low at the time, they decided not to and would revisit the issue later when oil prices were higher! Now may be the time!! ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6