Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Ok latest info..this is with regards to the supp. budget....there is been news about it in the news. It is reported that it will be distributed in the next few days. So n so says this is a post ri. budget....we will see how this pans out...cheers bros n all dvers

• Upvote 4

Baghdad:

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Monday, its efforts to draft the supplementary budget law for the current year in cooperation with the government to address the imbalance of the federal budget, indicating that the budget will rely on surplus oil funds without the use of external loans.

"The government and the Finance Committee will cooperate in the coming days to discuss the adoption of a supplementary budget to rectify the errors of the federal mona," said the committee's chairman, Haneen al-Qaddo.

He added that "the budget will depend on surplus oil funds without the use of foreign loans," noting that "the budget will include the launch of appointments and the installation of contracts and the launch of service projects lagging across the country."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, navira said:

Ok latest info..this is with regards to the supp. budget....there is been news about it in the news. It is reported that it will be distributed in the next few days. So n so says this is a post ri. budget....we will see how this pans out...cheers bros n all dvers

How do we know it is POST RI and that Reconstruction budget is post RI?

• Upvote 3

This address as it stands will cover the imbalance of the federal budget....IMBALANCE?..This will launch all the projects that have been put on hold...all I can is wow...remember I said before Iraq doesn't have shitsss to build the reconstructions...they need mola/ri...to get all these projects going....we had articles about the massacre of dollar...Iraq is gonna use their currency/dinar to fund all the projects ...now the supp. is about to launch in the next few days...let's go cheers bros

• Upvote 3

Finance Committee in the House of Representatives: a surplus of funds due to high oil prices

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, July 16, 2019, a surplus of funds due to high oil prices, and record low price in the budget of 2019.

"The price of oil in all budgets is set by experts in a speculative manner, even if there is a rise or fall in world oil prices," said committee commissionerAhmed al-Saffar. 

Al-Saffar said that "there is a financial surplus, because the price of a barrel in the budget (56), in fact, is much higher, this money will be within the supplementary budget, which is distributed after half a year, if there is a financial surplus, Surplus ".

"The distribution of the supplementary budget funds is the responsibility of the ministries offinance and planning, and the House of Representatives has a role to do so, and be distributed according to regions and provinces that have received a few allocations, or is allocated part of this money for important projects, Likely that "the next few days, will witness the preparation anddistribution of the supplementary budget." 

• Thanks 5

I remember a few years back, one member here in dv said that a delegation from Kurdistan was coming to baghdad to try to attempt baghdad to increase the rate change of the dinar cause of oil prices was high and that the revenue from it could cover the rv...i was a lurker back the...never forget that...cheers bros

• Upvote 4

Disclosure of the date of receipt of the 2020 budget andparliamentary finance confirms: There will be a boom in the Iraqi economy

mNmL4Vgln082qSBBmaX4y-1E0zSv6qywSqNtJEd_

16th July, 2019

A source in the Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Tuesday, the date of receipt of the draft budget for 2020, while noting that the budget will bring a boom in the Iraqi economy. 

The source said that "the Finance Committee agreed with the Ministry of Finance to receive the draft budget 2020 in September next," noting that "there will be a qualitative boom in the Iraqi economy through drastic changes in public expenditure andinvestment funds and services."

The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "the 2020 budget will be strengthened by the final accounts and will include tables on internal and external indebtedness, taxes, customs, border crossings and returns of state property." 

He pointed out that "the draft budget 2020 is now working on a specialized team, under the supervision of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, will include two prices of oil fixed and moving."

•  
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, navira said:

Also, didn't they say in the news that 2020 budget is going to be a BOOM IN THE ECONOMY? Well, there u have it...let's go

Lets go Iraq,

“BOOM IN THE ECONOMY”,  mmmm I  wonder how that might happen!!!

Lets go Bros Brothers, time to get the hot tea brewing

Cheers. 

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Keep the heat coming BROs.….WAYYY toooo quiet today. :)  I come here for my medication!!  Let's go my brothers.

I come for the news and the laughs. Laughing is good for the soul

Try not to laugh hahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2