Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds a Course on "Banking Service Strategies and Developing Customer Service Management Skills"

Part of the course at the Association's Training Center

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17233
Economy News _ Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Joint Efforts Group, held a training course on "Banking Service Strategies and Developing Customer Service Management Skills" on Monday, with the participation of 40 trainees from government and private banks and financial transfer companies.

"The training program is aimed at branch managers, their assistants, employees of the operations and financial coverage department and the banking awareness department," said Ahmed Hashemi, director of administration and training at the Association of Iraqi Private Banks. .

Hashemi added that "the program comes within the guidance of the Central Bank to develop the performance of bank staff and improve the banking sector and to inform its employees on the latest systems and programs used in modern banking developed countries."

"The association depends on the trainers with long experience and holders of international certificates."

"The participants will receive a certificate of participation from the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks."

Views Date Added on 15/07/2019

• Thanks 2

Hello Bros,

i never post here but have been invested for 11 long years.

Im following this thread because it seems the hopium is being passed around, and it’s a good feeling for a change. Kinda let it all go many years ago. I too, was succumbed by the “next Monday” scam every week for about 3 years till I realized what the heck was going on. So sad, it never ends. However, I do still believe in our investment and pray this could be our time. Why not?? 

Btw... Dinar Thug... you make me laugh every time you post. You are by far the funniest person I have never met! Thanks for all the chuckles over the years! 

Cheers ya’ll

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bros, nothing exciting to report on my end...pretty much same thing. We are waiting n on standby mode still...iam watching 24/7...Cheers bros n dvers 

Ok

cracking champagne 

nothing going on

lets get tuned 

8 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

It’s my birthday, how come they haven’t changed the rate yet?🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Happy Birthday Mary. Hopefully an RV will be a great Birthday present for you.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, navira said:

Friday is for imf consulatation...everybody in dinarland is hoping the imf will get iraq off of the article VIII .

Here is what I posted earlier.

1. Article VIII provides in Sections 2 and 3 that members shall not impose or engage in certain measures, namely restrictions on themaking of payments and transfers for current international transactions, discriminatory currency arrangements, or multiple currency practices, without the approval of the Fund. The guiding principle in ascertaining whether a measure is a restriction on payments and transfers for current transactions under Article VIII, Section 2, is whether it involves a direct governmental limitation on the availability or use of exchange as such. Members in doubt as to whether any of their measures do or do not fall under Article VIII may wish to consult the Fund thereon.

hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey bro CF, article VIII prevents discriminatory currency arrangements or MCP without the approval from the IMF...this Fridays consultation is for article IV...so once the imf decides Iraq is off of article IV, they are or will be placed under article VIII?

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro CF, article VIII prevents discriminatory currency arrangements or MCP without the approval from the IMF...this Fridays consultation is for article IV...so once the imf decides Iraq is off of article IV, they are or will be placed under article VIII?

we need to be compensated for our work in this investment..

1. we are journalists

2. paralegals

3. politicians

4. caring iraqi citizens

5. the list goes on

its exhausting

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1