Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 minute ago, Jaygo said:

The Bro’s are pretty quiet today. Thought we were getting an RV this weekend? I drank all of my champagne. Thought I had it timed perfectly!! 😆 Once again never believe a guru! 

Ohhh man. A hangover aaaand no RV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

The Bro’s are pretty quiet today. Thought we were getting an RV this weekend? I drank all of my champagne. Thought I had it timed perfectly!! 😆 Once again never believe a guru! 

In there defense they never said it was going to RV this week end, they have said with all the good news it could happen at any moment, that they have said. They also said they did not think anything was left to do either.

They are just excited and we all, myself included got wrapped up in their excitement.

Could it happen at any moment ? I do believe so, same as they do and everyone one else that visits this thread.

Just thought I'd set the record straight before this turned into a runaway.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

In there defense they never said it was going to RV this week end, they have said with all the good news it could happen at any moment, that they have said. They also said they did not think anything was left to do either.

They are just excited and we all, myself included got wrapped up in their excitement.

Could it happen at any moment ? I do believe so, same as they do and everyone one else that visits this thread.

Cheers, pp

PP,

Just for clarification my post above was all in Jest  just wondering where all the "Bro's" were today.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Cheers, pp

I’m not mad at em. I have been here for 10+ years. I don’t get excited about much. Have seen and heard it all. Honestly I feel bad for them. Getting that excited about what a guru is telling them. I fell for it several times early on. I don’t get all wrapped up in that garbage anymore. I am down for a reason to have a few drinks! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's a bro thread. In the rumors section. Everyone needs to chillax. Some good info has been coming out and it's a lot of fun.  If you want to rag on the someone go to lobster tank and have a field day .appreciate the bros info. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

there is no guru telling us anything....

8 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

what garbage? iraq is moving big time chill out no news right now no big deal

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

i am excited because of my own research i don't need a guru telling me whats up....i can read myself lol

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

same here 10+..and now this is moving and yes i am excited

Me too, I am really excited, but grounded. Been well over 10 yrs. for me so I am a been there, done that, seen it and heard it all type of gal but I can still get excited at my age... lol

Thxs 6ly410.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

It’s the Hopium of this site that keeps it so upbeat .. No matter what happens today... tomorrow... next week or the 12th of Never ... 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Exactly bro haha 

Do you mind if I hang out with you guys? You seem pretty cool and I always  was the one that had no friends in school and everyone would make fun of me and look at me funny because I looked funny kinda short and round 😀

Edited by "Fred"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1