Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

9 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

navira, .......just curious......did you hear so n so's latest.....?

Yes, And We Could Tell U - But The Last Person Nearly Died From Laughter ! :o 

loop GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6

As far as who is in control of the rate change.. This has been a big question for years. I believe the answer is a lot of people.. I think the CBI is ultimately responsible, however I’m sure the gov would have a say in it (possibly have certain laws ready, maybe even vote on it) and have to be ready for the timing of it (stability of the country, security ready to handle problems and even education of the citizens). I also think in this case outside influences like the UN, IMF, and the US to name a few would highly encourage the CBI and GOI to act.. so I think it’s not as simple as just one .org who is responsible. They have to work together and make sure everyone is on the same page before they do something this big.. JMO

Edited by GregHi
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm a green tea gal myself...  :)

pp

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

i love green matcha tea and drink a cup every day pp.  

i just have to stay away from alcohol.  

That is my preferred drink of the day. Everyday at work it is Green Tea. Not as much as a coffee drinker as I once was. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

So where the heck is all the Awesome News today from the "Bro's"......Someone have a little too much Bubbly and maybe Toke on one too Many last night......

Come on "Bro's" Rise and Shine, shake it off.....This RV thing isn't gonna Announce itself. 

Karsten

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3