Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

I was looking at the multiple currency asspect.

1. Article VIII provides in Sections 2 and 3 that members shall not impose or engage in certain measures, namely restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions, discriminatory currency arrangements, or multiple currency practices, without the approval of the Fund. The guiding principle in ascertaining whether a measure is a restriction on payments and transfers for current transactions under Article VIII, Section 2, is whether it involves a direct governmental limitation on the availability or use of exchange as such. Members in doubt as to whether any of their measures do or do not fall under Article VIII may wish to consult the Fund thereon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“No rate change since Wednesday from CBI”   Probably means nothing but then maybe it does. 

“77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.  They wouldn’t set up shop in Iraq for fun!

Lets go Iraq.  Let’s go RV. 

• Upvote 3

Hey lmb , lol don't believe in any of that bro...the CBI ,being an independent entity, is in control...however ,in iraq case, the govt can intervene when it comes to corruptions or any other case that requires govt intervention...i also want to point out that an rv(not an ri) consists or is influenced by many factors...cheers bros

10 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I personally don’t believe that we are waiting on anything... they can flip the switch at any second imo cheers 

I agree, why not.  What do they have to lose. Get it done and get the investment money coming into the country and watch this country blossom.  

An economic and rebuilt Iraq will put pressure on Iran to change.  Iran and it’s puppet Iraqi politicians have been holding this up for years. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out our US politicians are also in on the auction corruption.  

Lets go Iraq, give the people some monetary value.  

Cheers!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

We have seen in the news that corruption is rampant in the CBI...that's why the govt officials are finding a solution to encounter such that by placing a mechanism that would stop the auction....this is where I hope they would give a rate to the dinar if ever they decide they would go such route..cheers bros

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, navira said:

We have seen in the news that corruption is rampant in the CBI...that's why the govt officials are finding a solution to encounter such that by placing a mechanism that would stop the auction

Coruption is a big deal.  Throw a few of the thieves in jail and it would cease.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I agree, why not.  What do they have to lose. Get it done and get the investment money coming into the country and watch this country blossom.  

An economic and rebuilt Iraq will put pressure on Iran to change.  Iran and it’s puppet Iraqi politicians have been holding this up for years. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out our US politicians are also in on the auction corruption.  

Lets go Iraq, give the people some monetary value.  

Cheers!!

I just don't get it other than the recent Hard Core Muslim  Influence in the Middle east.....Iraq and Iran we Hot Spots for tourist and movies back in the 60-70's....Some of the finest Hotels, Movie Sets, nicest beaches........What the hell are they doing now....Other than no one there remember they were once a great nation much like Generation "WHY" in America Today....So much has been lost in the past 30-40 years and I wonder if WE can or Will Ever Be Able to Recover?

Karsten

• Upvote 3