Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

24 minutes ago, davis411 said:

If it’s not it

who do I beat with my belt

Weegie - But He Enjoys It ! :o 

Animal House GIF - Animal House Kevinbacon GIFs

U Watch - He’ll Just Keep Saying That All Day If U Let Him ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

project parallel to the market holidays in Fallujah

2019-07-12 14:30
A new location for the project parallel to the market holidays in Fallujah

Source:

The Directorate of Public Traffic, Friday, set a date for the opening of a new site for the project parallel to the market holidays in the city of Fallujah.

Brigadier General Ammar Waleed from the Department of Public Relations in the Directorate said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "based on the order of Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri and the Director of Public Traffic Major General Zuhair al-Khafaji decided to open a new site for the parallel project of market holidays in Fallujah district of Anbar province
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

project parallel to the market holidays in Fallujah

2019-07-12 14:30
A new location for the project parallel to the market holidays in Fallujah

Source:

The Directorate of Public Traffic, Friday, set a date for the opening of a new site for the project parallel to the market holidays in the city of Fallujah.

Brigadier General Ammar Waleed from the Department of Public Relations in the Directorate said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "based on the order of Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri and the Director of Public Traffic Major General Zuhair al-Khafaji decided to open a new site for the parallel project of market holidays in Fallujah district of Anbar province

Is that a penguin decoration under the pen? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro lmb, the news with regards to MOE and the merger of it with the ministry of higher edu would have the completed govt instantly...cheers bro...let's hope they merge the two very soon since pm isn't able to fill the position due to political differnces...let's go iraq

Yep......

🍸

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Where's all the bropium at?  Let's get this party started!!  Throw some news or rumors or more hopium in the mix!!! Keep is going baby.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can’t handle anymore BRO’S or HAHA’S!!! 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 4

It is time to stop the selling or using of the dollar and resort to using the dinar...and increase its value to compensate what has been lost in the auction due to corruption...let's go CBI...stop this madness in the auction and find other means of mechanism to strenghten the strenght of the dinar..

By that I mean, increase the value..let's go

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Bro, the committees who are now investigating and finding a lot of corruptions going on in the CBI which we are seeing coming out in the news...they will eventually order the CBI to shut down the auction...we should hear about this shutdown shortly. Cheers bros

• Upvote 6

Okay so I was ordering the new M/H om Tuesday but now it sounds like Saturday would be better......I am getting the feeling it is time for a bunch of Angry Old Men (and a few Ladies) to go over there, kick some butt, dig a few deep hole and get rid of the crap once and for all.......

Then the same bunch can make a road trip to D.C. Hook up with Bikers for Trump and make a clean sweep of D.C.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I agree bro cheers 

Hey, I ain't no Bro so don't Bro me and get me in Trouble with the "Bro's"....I only have one Bro and he done went and past away on me a few years back

Q3.jpg

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3