Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

GM DV's . In the back of my mind . Once the GOV. is completed . Pandora Box is open .I feel like we have been watching the enemies fight like hell to keep that box closed like it has been for a very long time . It would seem the money stolen in all its forms from Iraq has supported evil and oppression through out the world for many years . It would be good for it to finally stop...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

GM DV's . In the back of my mind . Once the GOV. is completed . Pandora Box is open .I feel like we have been watching the enemies fight like hell to keep that box closed like it has been for a very long time . It would seem the money stolen in all its forms from Iraq has supported evil and oppression through out the world for many years . It would be good for it to finally stop...

bluesyline,  Agree the moment is coming because the "World" demands it from Iraq.  We will definitely be a part of history once this event happens and will send shockwaves all across the DV Community....😁😁

GO RV & RI

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I just have to say I love this thread although I am standing on the sideline reading each update as it pops up in the email. This thread seems to be even more Hyped than the original Bro thread. With that being said I compare this thread and the original news thread like this- The Bro Thread is delivering news like any other regular news station however the commercials are funnier and keeps you coming back for more. You don't wanna change the channel. The other news thread has some great articles and stories. But it's on a station like a PBS with no commercials at all. But both deliver great news! Thanks for keep everyone hyped up and the hopium going strong!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

On Friday, the alliance proposed to merge the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, indicating that the survival of education without a minister over the past period directly affected the performance of the ministry.

Al-Rubaie said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The last stage proved that the Prime Minister is unable to nominate an independent and competent personality capable of managing the Ministry of Education as a result of the political conflict at other times the incapacity of the candidate candidate

"The survival of education without a minister over the past period has directly affected the performance of the ministry and this is evident after the announcement of the results of the exams of the third average recently." 

Al-Rubaie said that "the differences and political differences still exist until this moment and there are no positive signs to resolve this file soon." He explained that "there are convictions are mounting on the integration of the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research." 

Al-Rubaie pointed out that "the next stage if the candidate is not resolved education will offer a proposal to merge the ministry with higher education.
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, navira said:

On Friday, the alliance proposed to merge the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, indicating that the survival of education without a minister over the past period directly affected the performance of the ministry.

Al-Rubaie said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The last stage proved that the Prime Minister is unable to nominate an independent and competent personality capable of managing the Ministry of Education as a result of the political conflict at other times the incapacity of the candidate candidate

"The survival of education without a minister over the past period has directly affected the performance of the ministry and this is evident after the announcement of the results of the exams of the third average recently." 

Al-Rubaie said that "the differences and political differences still exist until this moment and there are no positive signs to resolve this file soon." He explained that "there are convictions are mounting on the integration of the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research." 

Al-Rubaie pointed out that "the next stage if the candidate is not resolved education will offer a proposal to merge the ministry with higher education.

Cmon Iraq just do it the American way. Combine that MoE job into the Higher Education and Sci Research job and keep his pay the same while eliminating the MoE salary 😂

This is really good news..bro, remember awhile back few pages that eventually Iraq will be using dinars to pay for recontructions and everything else ...they will detached themselves from using dollar. Now we see this bit of news posted by yota...The official stressed that the government is considering several options to strengthen the dinar, such as the deletion of zeros or determine the price globally, as do many countries in the Arabian Gulf. The survival of the dollar inside Iraq is better than removing it, and the continuation of this primitive formula cost the country large losses. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 12

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for that post Synopsis.  I’m trying to stay grounded but this ride will eventually end.  Why not real soon. Haha. 

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

www.ino.com

image.thumb.png.f2f894113f40666d35064ea8cf6cbf9c.png

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is THIS ALL has to do with The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal AND the "agreements" Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung made circa 1972 to "open" "up" "China". The Old, er, NEW Silk Road trade route basically between China AND Europe AND Back WITH ALL associated Countries IS A HUGE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SO THEE TRADE IMBALANCE MUST BE RECTIFIED PRIOR BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China for money flows to stabilize AND NOT BANKRUPT COUNTRIES likie what happened with THEE Old Silk Road leading to China HOARDING VAST AMOUNTS OF GOLD FROM EUROPE AND OTHER TRADE PARTNERS!!!

SO.............................................................................................

Opium Wars and what have You AND ALL the shenanigans THROUGH NOW!!! Whirled War II, Golden Lilly, Yamashita's Gold. Hey, HOW MUCH, pray tell, of THAT gold HAS BEEN repatriated to China over the years???!!! China HAS NOT been forthcoming in THEIR gold reserves.

Maybe BABY the tide is turning???!!!

Maybe BABY the DOW AND THE WTI Dude Oil Futures a STABILIZING INDICATOR of THINGS NIGH UPON US???!!!

ELI The ICE Man NEEDS to POWER THIS BABY UP WITH A TURBO CHARGED Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY TO HELP BRING THE Old, er, NEW Silk Road ON LINE!!!

In The Mean Time...............................................................................................................

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The Untied States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in advance for YOUR Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For Me For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:  :pirateship:

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Hey bro lmb, the news with regards to MOE and the merger of it with the ministry of higher edu would have the completed govt instantly...cheers bro...let's hope they merge the two very soon since pm isn't able to fill the position due to political differnces...let's go iraq

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1