Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

3 hours ago, navira said:

Cranman, yes he did...he said the rate is gonna change this weekend...it's over...u guys have an amazing day

He's been right so far. Lets see if he's right after this weekend. 

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

there is no turning back... this is like a volcano ready to explode..let’s go 

That reminds me! Need to restock up on depends. I've been using them since its been going to RV the last couple years and want to be ready for any surprises!!😀🤣😭😘🙃😯

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

That opinion has since been rescinded haha.  Because parliament moved it's next session to July 20, so hopefully they can form their government then and RV after? 😕

I wonder what happened to the perfect storm dow 27k before the Holiday on a sunday theory? are they moving the holiday too?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Not quite sure what the DOW, 27000 and an RV have to do with each other, but hey, what do I know ?

Cheers, pp

Supposedly Navira has some guy that has said when the Dow hit 27k the RV would happen that weekend.... well Dow hit 27k so half of it has happened 

• Upvote 4

Sudden stop of the Twitter platform without knowing the reasons

Editorial Date: 2019/7/11 22:0933 times scheduled

Sudden stop of the Twitter platform without knowing the reasons
{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Digital Media Center announced a sudden halt to the Twitter platform on Thursday evening, without knowing the reasons.
The Center said in a statement, short, received {Euphrates News} a copy of the "sudden stop of the platform Twitter without knowing the reasons." Ended
  • Upvote 2

Navira I just want to thank you for all your input on this starting with the original Go Iraq thread.  I started reading these threads a couple of weeks ago and I have so enjoyed the hopium!  Even if it doesn't happen this weekend, it's most likely going to be pretty soon.  And I have thorughly enjoyed the excitement and hope that you have so graciously and diligently given us.  I've been in this 8 years and for me, having the exciting times like now when we are deep into hopium, have made the journey much so more fun.  So many thanks to you - and everyone else who has been contributing.  All the best to all of you and your families and loved ones.  

Now, come on RV!!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 13

Hey kristiD,  thank u. My bro 6ly410 started this thread and the old one..very glad he did.  Have to agree with u that if it doesnt happen this weekend, it's gonna happen pretty soon. Have always like ur inputs on things...have enjoyed every single one of them. Cheers and all dvers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Ya well many more in your corner than not chuck. Heres a trophy to help take out some of the sting.

Cheers, pp

6 hours ago, navira said:

Agree CF...a toast to a new Iraq soon..

Here Here :bravo:. Thank you my friends. 

• Like 1