Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

No matter what happens, there truly isn't a better time to do it than now...After all Adam has said and for even him to come out and say recently that there is nothing holding this back, I mean it should happen.....Being positive and ready for that ever so elusive text!!  And for so n so putting himself out there like that, takes some big cajones for sure!!  But if you follow the factual intel, and how everything from the stock markets, oil, formations of the governments, etc, it's like its all coming together FINALLY and it's really going to happen.  Having this level of excitement is awesome.  And IRAQ having a holiday Sunday or Monday?  What better time than to change the rate!!??  And it lines up with Shabibbi (forgive my spelling if wrong) saying that the BEST time is middle of year and on a holiday, right???  I honestly don't see a better future weekend if this doesn't pop.....it's all coming full circle guys, let's be faithful and the best to each and every one of you guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Miamiheatnic said:

No matter what happens, there truly isn't a better time to do it than now...After all Adam has said and for even him to come out and say recently that there is nothing holding this back, I mean it should happen.....Being positive and ready for that ever so elusive text!!  And for so n so putting himself out there like that, takes some big cajones for sure!!  But if you follow the factual intel, and how everything from the stock markets, oil, formations of the governments, etc, it's like its all coming together FINALLY and it's really going to happen.  Having this level of excitement is awesome.  And IRAQ having a holiday Sunday or Monday?  What better time than to change the rate!!??  And it lines up with Shabibbi (forgive my spelling if wrong) saying that the BEST time is middle of year and on a holiday, right???  I honestly don't see a better future weekend if this doesn't pop.....it's all coming cull circle guys, let's be faithful and the best to each and every one of you guys.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I think sometimes red ones are given because they don't like the person , not the post.

Cheers, WheresmyRV

pp

Would have to agree. I see days when there is no love for the Chuck. They must have hated that show.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Would have to agree. I see days when there is no love for the Chuck. They must have hated that show.:lol:

Ya well many more in your corner than not chuck. Heres a trophy to help take out some of the sting.

Cheers, pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, navira said:

*****All banks and pawn shops in Malaysia are close for 9 days ...calling for a gold back currency.

Sneakers on the ground (that's me :P) can confirm this is not true.....:D

But it matters not, the value can still change anytime anyday anyway....

• Upvote 1