Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

The Information Service of the House of Representatives announced on Wednesday the agenda of the parliament session on Thursday.

The agenda included ten paragraphs, most notably the vote on the first amendment to the law of provincial elections and districts and vote on the law of amnesty of tax penalties.

3 hours ago, navira said:

*****All banks and pawn shops in Malaysia are close for 9 days ...calling for a gold back currency.

Say what?!!

3 hours ago, navira said:

Latest from so n so, the Dow will reach 27000 this friday before the weekend of the rate change...cheers bros

Almost there. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

The announcement of the suspension of the official working day on sunday....fingerscrossed bros...cheers

While we all agree the news has been fantastic and we are in fact on the cusp of an RV, what makes you think Sunday ?

Not being negative but actually the opposite. Just curious why you think possibly Sunday ?

Cheers, pp

Hey pp, we may have the completion of the govt this sat, and if we do, we are set for this to pop...

The Awqaf and Religious Affairs Committee elects Hussein Al-Yousari as its president and Hanaa Al-Tai as its deputy and Aswan Salem as its rapporteur

the reason being Sunday is because the market is close and its volatility effect this will have on market if it comes out at much higher rate than one...so market will have to be close and Sunday is a holiday in Iraq...cheers bros n dvers 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Private group shared a Little today...

Here is what we know are  facts...

1) UN Security Council sent a special team to the sandbox last weekend, met with all important politicos

2) A team from the UST, IMF, WB and Dr. Shabibi met in Baghdad at the CBI last Sunday

3) A week ago today, CL tells board she is taking ECB job.  Within 2 days, Lipton announced as head of IMF board

4) Ongoing meetings with all types of banking stories continue - example: meeting with Finance Minister Hussein and World Bank today

5)Indonesia announces they are returning to the gold standard today….

guys, this piece was sent to a couple of our sources this past Monday.--

we are trying to illicit info and answers.  I just thought you might like to see the timeline of recent happenings .  That list is pretty impressive for sure.

Hope to hear news at any time.

Botz thanks for the update, we have to be right on top of this. Someone gave you a red mark so I gave you a greenie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, WheresmyRV? said:

Botz thanks for the update, we have to be right on top of this. Someone gave you a red mark so I gave you a greenie. 

I think sometimes red ones are given because they don't like the person , not the post.

Cheers, WheresmyRV

pp

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While we all agree the news has been fantastic and we are in fact on the cusp of an RV, what makes you think Sunday ?

Not being negative but actually the opposite. Just curious why you think possibly Sunday ?

Cheers, pp

I think Sunday is the first day of their work week.

1 minute ago, navira said:

Wow...so n so is right about the Dow reaching 27000...Just wow...look at this bros...26,950.16High27,007.86Low26,916.32..it has reached 27007....yahooo....this weekend may be it...wow...fingerscrossed 

Navira I wish there was a heart icon to give to your last post. Praying this is our weekend!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, navira said:

So n so has been saying in the beginning of the year that the Dow will reach 27000 specifically on Friday  before weekend of the rate change...now look at the market bros...this guy has never been so accurate 

Navira, how does he know this? I mean, what is he basing his prediction on?

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2019 at 9:02 PM, navira said:

There was an article telling that one deposit can only be made by companies who will participate in buying n selling of foreign currencies...

This was where so n so and I were in disagreement because I said one deposit but he claimed one auction per week...

On 7/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, DinarThug said:

And U Were Correct - Since The Daily Auctions Have Continued Unimpeded ! ;) 

Why Bother After U’ve Already Completely Debunked This Total Amateur ‘Yo-yo And So’ ? :o 

Yoyo Pain GIF

:D  :D  :D 

3 minutes ago, navira said:

So n so has been saying in the beginning of the year that the Dow will reach 27000 specifically on Friday  before weekend of the rate change...now look at the market bros...this guy has never been so accurate 

At Least For Nearly 48 Whole Hours Since U Last Debunked Him ! :o 

Maybe This Yo-Yo ‘So And So’ Should Stick To More Simpler Tricks Like ‘Walking The Dog’ ...

Yoyo Pain GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

Hey miquel, don't know what he has ...all I know is that this guy did an intensive study on Iraq and read so much articles more than u n I or anyone else...he puts all the facts together and then he tells us what will happen...he hasn't revealed anything yet...only after the completion of the govt...cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3