Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

The news about electricity and some reconstructions are still not starting...they are saying they will begin but they havent....they are waiting for the money so that reconstructions can begin...Iraq still doesn't have much electricity to provide and this is one of the services that people complain over there , the lack of it. Reconstructions can only begin when the ri occurs because now they have  a convertible money (international currency) cheers bro

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Private group shared a Little today...

Here is what we know are  facts...

1) UN Security Council sent a special team to the sandbox last weekend, met with all important politicos

2) A team from the UST, IMF, WB and Dr. Shabibi met in Baghdad at the CBI last Sunday

3) A week ago today, CL tells board she is taking ECB job.  Within 2 days, Lipton announced as head of IMF board

4) Ongoing meetings with all types of banking stories continue - example: meeting with Finance Minister Hussein and World Bank today

5)Indonesia announces they are returning to the gold standard today…. 

guys, this piece was sent to a couple of our sources this past Monday.--

we are trying to illicit info and answers.  I just thought you might like to see the timeline of recent happenings .  That list is pretty impressive for sure.

Hope to hear news at any time.

Thxs for sharing Botz.

pp

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

That would sure take my stress level down to zero.

Thxs lmb4321

pp

You and me both. I ain’t paid rent since I started this back in 2010 with my student loan.  I’m tired of sleeping on the floor 

• Thanks 1