Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Where did 2030 come into play......I wont be around that long the way this world is going down hill.

Forget about the Go Iraqi #3 post and get back to digging up good info from what ever sources the "Bro's" are privy too.

Go Iraq, Go Bro's

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Where did 2030 come into play......I wont be around that long the way this world is going down hill.

Forget about the Go Iraqi #3 post and get back to digging up good info from what ever sources the "Bro's" are privy too.

Go Iraq, Go Bro's

Karsten

Cheers thx 

• Upvote 2

This is what I get from so n so...if we get this goi completed this sat...we get the ri by monday...just sharing. If we don't, oh well...we wait a little bit longer. Like bro said, this can pop at any moment.. I will share as much as I can if I hear anything new...Cheers bros n dvers.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

not one day here did we make anything up...this is news from Iraq... by having someone insult me saying we are making this stuff up is absolutely  ridiculous 

I certainly don’t believe you have made anything up, I personally believe you are researching news articles that is coming out of Iraq! I also appreciate your efforts in doing this ! I believe Dod said that Central Bank said they  were making just one  weekly deposit . I’m probably wrong as the way I read it to, as I thought it said one auction a week! That was a trigger I was looking for! That being to spur an Rv! Your about all the really good news coming out! I’m happy to be in this now. With the way I read the article about the auction I thought  they were putting out dis information! ! I appreciate all the research Yota Thugg & you bring! If anyone is responsible for making something up it’s the poo-Roos and Iraq! I have stated the reasons for my frustrations! I said I was taking a break and I am and just checking a few times! I just wanted to set the record straight as far as I’m concerned! JMHO!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I certainly don’t believe you have made anything up, I personally believe you are researching news articles that is coming out of Iraq! I also appreciate your efforts in doing this ! I believe Dod said that Central Bank said they  were making just one  weekly deposit . I’m probably wrong as the way I read it to, as I thought it said one auction a week! That was a trigger I was looking for! That being to spur an Rv! Your about all the really good news coming out! I’m happy to be in this now. With the way I read the article about the auction I thought  they were putting out dis information! ! I appreciate all the research Yota Thugg & you bring! If anyone is responsible for making something up it’s the poo-Roos and Iraq! I have stated the reasons for my frustrations! I said I was taking a break and I am and just checking a few times! I just wanted to set the record straight as far as I’m concerned! JMHO!

Cheers thx 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Artitech, did you see Adam's post in VIP? You may want to checkit out since you are VIP.

• Like 2

Hey bro artitech,  I once said that only one deposit to be made by companies who participate in the buying n selling of us dollars...so n so was in disagreement with me but that's ok...one auction per week may not have been implemented yet. So n so is saying that the auction will stop when the rv occus...but he really doesn't look into this...the only thing he cares about is the completion of the goi which he very strongly believes is the lynchpin to the ri...and it won't be long now he says...Cheers bros n all

• Upvote 5

I don't post much but have been a member here for quite some time and have been holding my dinar for at least 12 years. I am as frustrated as most members are with this crazy ride but have never given up hope that some day I will wake up to a revaluation of the IQD!

I like the enthusiasm and the news the bro's bring here it gets me pumped but at the same time I stay grounded knowing that we can still be waiting for a while for this to happen. All I have to add is Go Bro's and Go RV!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, navira said:

Hey bro artitech,  I once said that only one deposit to be made by companies who participate in the buying n selling of us dollars...so n so was in disagreement with me but that's ok...one auction per week may not have been implemented yet. So n so is saying that the auction will stop when the rv occus...but he really doesn't look into this...the only thing he cares about is the completion of the goi which he very strongly believes is the lynchpin to the ri...and it won't be long now he says...Cheers bros n all

Absolutely agree 100% that the auctions will only stop after the RV not before! However I also read in another thread here that they just kicked the can down the road until the Next Legislative term to vote on the Education Minister! So looks like we wait still a little longer. Still can’t believe they can’t decide on this one simple position unless they are holding it up on purpose for some reason!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here DinarThug posted it in the spiked camel java thread:

Deputy: postpone the selection of the candidate of the Ministry of Education to the next legislative term

image.jpeg.0499dc35a31c25948cd38a223a68b2a8.jpeg

9th July, 2019

Revealed the head of the Chaldean coalition in the House of Representatives Hoshyar Kardag, on Tuesday, the postponement of the selection of a candidate for the Ministry of Education to the next legislative term. 

In a statement received by Mawazine News, Qirdagh said that "political consensus has prevented the selection of an appropriate minister for education over the past period, as well as the repeated rejection of candidates of one party, in order to extract the quota from this party and turn it into another. The interest of the country in imposing the will on all ministries." 

He added that "it is hoped to resolve the selection of a candidate for the Ministry of Education during the parliamentary sessions remaining of the current legislative term after the extension," stressing that "the political blocs if not succeed in this will be postponed to the next legislative term in conjunction with the selection of candidates for special grades."

Qardagh described the postponement of choosing a suitable candidate for the Ministry of Education as a "disaster".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey, DR, the article is telling us that if they can't solve the minister of edu during this legiative term then it will be moved to the next . Cheers..

Yeah well I will hold my breath then..lol... figured since they were already talking about it and in typical Iraqi fashion they would kick this can down the road. But yes hopefully something happens and they are able to resolve this soon!

• Upvote 1

I just wanna remind those who do not know that the legislative term has been extended for another month...it was supposed to end July 3 2019 but was voted by the parliament to add one month extension due to some laws that are still not passed..Cheers 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey Bro, I just pulled this piece of info from the news that yota posted just few minutes ago...it seems that the goi has made decisions absent of the minister of edu. It tells me that such minister(i.e., minister of edu) is not as i.portant as some of us think...but still I for one like so n so wanna see that void being filled....here's the piece of info I got from the latest news: The Council approved the exception of the Ministry of Education from the Cabinet of Ministers' book on economy and allow it to refer the contract of providing educational supplies to the General Company for the production of educational supplies

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey Bro, I just pulled this piece of info from the news that yota posted just few minutes ago...it seems that the goi has made decisions absent of the minister of edu. It tells me that such minister(i.e., minister of edu) is not as i.portant as some of us think...but still I for one like so n so wanna see that void being filled....here's the piece of info I got from the latest news: The Council approved the exception of the Ministry of Education from the Cabinet of Ministers' book on economy and allow it to refer the contract of providing educational supplies to the General Company for the production of educational supplies

I absolutely agree this position isn’t very important so Why are they fighting so much and holding up this insignificant position is my question? The only answer I can come up with is it keeps Mahdi from fully forming and seating his government! Shabibi always said he must have a fully seated government in order to complete monetary reform. 

• Upvote 1

My opinion on the Minister of Education is not to get too wound up. May NOT be a big deal. The GOI had PREVIOUSLY confirmed Abdul al-Mahdi's Minister of Education. So, technically, the Bicraqi Iraqi Cab'net HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED just NOT all are filled at THIS TIME due to the CURRENT vacancy. ANY Sinister, er, Minister can pass away, step down, be removed, etc. AT ANY TIME.

I suspect the Sinister, er, Minister of Education is important JUST NOT THAT IMPORTANT in the overall scheme of things for which we are interested.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

DR, I agree to the fullest. Like u said, Dr shabs wants a fully seated govt before the ri/rv..if that position isn't  filled then ri will have to be in the back burner..so we just have to wait n see...so n so is very optimistic according to the article he was referring to...the parliament is trying to complete the goi by voting this sat....fingerscrossed ...cheers

Go Bros.....  

Like Adam said, this thing cld just pop any day any time now....

Remember:

This did the FML and the symposium/seminar on the cost and benefits of changing the value of their currency.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 4