Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

I just read this entire thread.  Bros, I’m glad you are happy, excited, pumped up.  It’s all good

Yota is keeping the site right.  I got put on restrictions when I didn’t understand the rules.  

I wasn’t mad I just wasn’t aware of all the rules.  You gotta follow the rules.  

Disrespecting Yota isn’t cool, he does a great job everyday bringing us the news. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

Parliament Speaker: Intensified sessions of the House of Representatives this month to resolve three important files
51736.jpg
Parliament Speaker: Intensified sessions of the House of Representatives this month to resolve three important files

http://www.nahrainnews.net/content.php?id=26247

The decision of the House of Representatives Khadija Ali, on Saturday, that the parliament decided to intensify its meetings during the current month in order to complete three files, "important and necessary," including the amendment of the budget law. Ali said, "The House of Representatives decided during this month to intensify its sessions by two sessions every week for Monday And Thursday, including two days for the work of parliamentary committees, "noting that" the intensification of parliamentary sessions during this month came to resolve three files are important and necessary. "
"The first file concerns the amendment of the draft budget law in order to give the legal cover to extend the work of agencies and special grades to reach the government's resolution of this important and vital file," she said, adding that "the other file is to resolve the candidate of the Ministry of Education being an important ministry and linked to a large segment of Iraqis Which is the student segment. "
Ali pointed out that "the third file is no less important than the two previous files, which is the service laws and laws related to the work of the Iraqi state, including the Federal Court Act and a number of other laws that need to work to complete them.
The legislative recess was due to begin on Wednesday, but the speaker of the House of Representatives decided to extend the second legislative term for one month in order to complete the "important" laws.

Views Date Added 06/07/2019 Content number 26247

• Upvote 3

Bros drink one for me, I’m a recovered alcoholic. Sober now for many years but have to be on guard always.  So have a shot of Tequila, a Shiner beer, or a 20 year scotch, my 2 favorite drinks or is that 3. Ha. Better lock up the NyQuil too.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Bros drink one for me, I’m a recovered alcoholic. Sober now for many years but have to be on guard always.  So have a shot of Tequila, a Shiner beer, or a 20 year scotch, my 2 favorite drinks or is that 3. Ha. Better lock up the NyQuil too.  

I wish you continued success in that dept. Pitcher

pp

• Thanks 1