Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I've come to believe about the GCR/RV

Yesterday, July the 4th was a monumental fail for POTUS.  It appears that the globalists not only trumped Trump but did it in such a way that he had to go on live tv and announce it himself by omission.  There was SO MUCH hype about yesterdays speech that everyone who is awake was expecting and watching in anticipation, only to be let down en masse.  So much so one could almost feel the collective depression set in worldwide.  July 4th 2019 will go down in history as one of the most deflating Independence Days in all of history for America. I've supported Donald throughout his presidency but I was stunned by the appearance that he may have been cut off at the knees in a big, public way.  None of what was expected happened, nothing of value was announced as expected.  Even he himself appeared deflated.  I can't imagine what occurred but I'm hoping he is smart enough to overcome because we still have a long way to go.  Otherwise yesterday may have been the beginning of the leftist coup.  Time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Sorry I hit the enter button before finishing, heres is the whole post.

Yesterday, July the 4th was a monumental fail for POTUS.  It appears that the globalists not only trumped Trump but did it in such a way that he had to go on live tv and announce it himself by omission.  There was SO MUCH hype about yesterdays speech that everyone who is awake was expecting and watching in anticipation, only to be let down en masse.  So much so one could almost feel the collective depression set in worldwide.  July 4th 2019 will go down in history as one of the most deflating Independence Days in all of history for America. I've supported Donald throughout his presidency but I was stunned by the appearance that he may have been cut off at the knees in a big, public way.  None of what was expected happened, nothing of value was announced as expected.  Even he himself appeared deflated.  I can't imagine what occurred but I'm hoping he is smart enough to overcome because we still have a long way to go.  Otherwise yesterday may have been the beginning of the leftist coup.  Time will tell.

As far as the RV/GCR is concerned, that also appears to be running it's course.  More guru bs, the hope of the never arriving tomorrows (except weekends of course, when the gurus like their time off).  Once again with all the failures of the 4th the proverbial "can" has been supposedly kicked down the road.  That non-existent can which is to represent a massive worldwide project is seemingly kicked down the road with no effort routinely.  As if to imply to the simple minded masses that a worldwide project can be simply stopped and moved at will, time and time again with ease....BS.  And our beloved guru's prove to us day in and day out for years on end that their "contacts" are worthless as they make the claim almost daily that it's gonna happen tomorrow (the same tomorrow that never comes) except on fridays wherein it is going to happen on tuesday (I guess gurus like 3 day weekends).  Yet we come back to them everyday like sheep hoping for different news.  And these guru's find a way to muster their pride, dignity conscience and come back to re-spin old claims to sound fresh and keep the sheep buying their t-shirts and other worthless junk.  What I have come to believe is that there is a possibility that the revalue will happen.  However the few and I do mean few people who know the timing are not talking and never will because of the destructive implications of doing so.  The gurus and their "contacts" all have a desire for their 15 minutes of fame and the ability to make a buck off of puddinheads and are not concerned with any damage they may be doing.  Any thoughts??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

28 minutes ago, Frustrated 3219 said:

As far as the RV/GCR is concerned, that also appears to be running it's course.  More guru bs, the hope of the never arriving tomorrows (except weekends of course, when the gurus like their time off).  Once again with all the failures of the 4th the proverbial "can" has been supposedly kicked down the road.  That non-existent can which is to represent a massive worldwide project is seemingly kicked down the road with no effort routinely.  As if to imply to the simple minded masses that a worldwide project can be simply stopped and moved at will, time and time again with ease....BS.  And our beloved guru's prove to us day in and day out for years on end that their "contacts" are worthless as they make the claim almost daily that it's gonna happen tomorrow (the same tomorrow that never comes) except on fridays wherein it is going to happen on tuesday (I guess gurus like 3 day weekends).  Yet we come back to them everyday like sheep hoping for different news.  And these guru's find a way to muster their pride, dignity conscience and come back to re-spin old claims to sound fresh and keep the sheep buying their t-shirts and other worthless junk.  What I have come to believe is that there is a possibility that the revalue will happen.  However the few and I do mean few people who know the timing are not talking and never will because of the destructive implications of doing so.  The gurus and their "contacts" all have a desire for their 15 minutes of fame and the ability to make a buck off of puddinheads and are not concerned with any damage they may be doing.  Any thoughts??

I feel your pain and agree with the feeling with the gurus spinning their crap day after day, week after week.  I've been in this for 16 years and find myself getting a little caught up in the moment and dreaming only to be let down again.. You are right though, the ones that know will never tell.  I understand the need to vent.  Been there, done that.  I will probably do it again soon. In the end it will all be worth it though.  JMO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I enjoyed America's 4th of July celebration hosted by President Trump. I dont know what you were expecting? 

"Otherwise yesterday may have been the beginning of the leftist coup".

No it began before president Trump held office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

With respect I will say I believe you fell for all the hype that was promoted by MarkZ......Bruce.....and Frank26.........All of them expressed the idea that Trump would be making a major announcement on changing over to the Gold Standard from Fiat.......and/or announcing on stage that the IQD, along with other currencies would be revaluing.....

In my mind this was never the plan........all Trump wanted to do was try to jump start National Pride once again........as it seems of late that has been under siege lately.

The last time there was a change in US "money" policy ....was August 15th 1971.......a Sunday Night......9:00 PM EST........unannounced by Nixon........it lasted about 10 minutes.......just announcing for the good of the country there would be a change to the FIAT system and the USD would be devalued by 5%.......

When this pops....it will be a quite pop........No Blue Angels fly over.....

Just my opinion........but perhaps as good as any........

Be patient a bit longer........things will be changing.......for the better......     CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Frustrated 3219 said:

You've been watching too much of the fake news media. lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It is easy to get down if you go anywhere near the poo-Roos, even with all the good news and progress that Iraq is making, it still easy to go to the dark side of this event! Why? Because it is not moving on our precise time line! I know the dinar is going to RV/RI, the problem for me is my time line is getting short. I have some things I want to see accomplished with my own eyes! I would really love to see a lot of  hurting people lives changed. I know that sounds selfish, I would just like to see and feel the joy of that event. That is what upsets me. As far as my situation is concerned, I m going to be alright with it or without an RV! I know if anything happens to me and it does change after I die. I know my family will honor my wishes in helping people. Because like I say I m riding this horse till he dies or I do! Hopefully will see some movement in next 2 weeks! JMHO 🤠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Artitech,

I agree with your feelings and opinion. My wife and I have owned Iraqi dinar since 2005 and we are much older now. We may not have the time to play out their game and so many suffer until it does end.

I have ideas about:  how to halt the global warming, defeat massive fires, green housing for low income earners with futuristic additions, healing machines, and more. I have attempted to get some of my ideas launched. Having my own funds would help.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1