Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Chickenhawk' Lou Dobbs Ripped For 'Cowardly' Attack On American Generals

Politics

'Chickenhawk' Lou Dobbs Ripped For 'Cowardly' Attack On American Generals

Ed Mazza,HuffPost 7 hours ago 

5b5fea4d1900001603500bb3.jpg

Lou Dobbs celebrated Independence Day in an unusual way: He attacked American generals as “snowflakes” and said they “haven’t won a war since 1991.” 

The Fox Business host was upset by reports that military leaders were concerned about attending President Donald Trump’s “Salute to America” event at the Lincoln Memorial as it could be too political 

As CNN notes, Defense Department guidelines prohibit uniformed service members from taking part in political events.

Dobbs responded by attacking U.S. generals on Twitter ― and he did it on the Fourth of July:

Dobbs was immediately called out on social media for his attack, by veterans and others, with many noting that he never served in the military himself despite being of age during the Vietnam War:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lou-dobbs-snowflakes-044302175.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

The man is entitled to his opinion no matter if anyone thinks he is right or wrong.

The Generals could have showed up and stayed until it turned political and then left.

Any issues could have been brought up to their CiC.

This is just my opinion mind you.  :)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

The man is entitled to his opinion no matter if anyone thinks he is right or wrong.

The Generals could have showed up and stayed until it turned political and then left.

Any issues could have been brought up to their CiC.

This is just my opinion mind you.  :)

And when anyone puts there opinion out for others to hear, they put it out for others to scrutinize or agree with, just like yours. 😀

• Upvote 2

It’s just another news article put on these boards to agitate, demean and ridicule the right.  Not worth the effort it takes to throw it back into their face by responding with 10 articles I can post to show the lefts hypocrisy.  Just my opinion, all Dems are Rubbish!!!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It’s just another news article put on these boards to agitate, demean and ridicule the right.  Not worth the effort it takes to throw it back into their face by responding with 10 articles I can post to show the lefts hypocrisy.  Just my opinion, all Dems are Rubbish!!!  

Tell that to a Dem serving in harm's way who may take a bullet so you have the right to refer to him or her as "Rubbish".

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Don’t take it so personal Shabbs.  

Dems that tried to overthrow a President are Rubbish and I would tell that to any Dem who believes that is ok.  The Dems tried a Coup and got caught.  I don’t think many In harms way would agree with that behavior either. They are serving to protect our rights and our freedoms not allow a President to get overthrown because some don’t like him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

American history really.

Kind of like when George Washington took over the airports during the Revolutionary

War. What a blunder.  See Shabbs after 2 years you still don’t get me. I dislike all politicians and to me they are all full of it and, wait for it, yep, RUBBISH.  EVEN MOST Reps.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Kind of like when George Washington took over the airports during the Revolutionary

War. What a blunder.  See Shabbs after 2 years you still don’t get me. I dislike all politicians and to me they are all full of it and, wait for it, yep, RUBBISH.  EVEN MOST Reps.  

Were there airports during the Revolutionary War?  Ancient Astronaut Theorist say "Yes"!  LOL

Need some levity in here. 

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, Pitcher said:

Word  is Gen. George Washington stationed an entire battalion around Dulles International Airport to guard it from falling into red coat hands, while protecting Continental Airlines at the same time.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1