Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thousands Attend National 4th of July Parade in Washington D.C.

Did you see all the American Flags, The shirts, the hats? did you hear the music? did you see the Tanks, the Airplanes, the Tribute to America and All Branches of the Military, did you see the Red MAGA hats....Not a Hater in the bunch, no one got hit with a Bike Lock, a Crowbar, sprayed with Bear Spray. No one left 2 tons of trash for someone else to clean up at the Tax Payers Expense.

I didn't see any windows broken, cars burned, business destroyed.

B/A where is the Hate?

These where just Proud Americans Celebrating the 4th of July....The day a bunch of fed up Farmer, Business Owners and Patriots said enough....They held on to their illegal Guns, They Refused to pay Taxes and they fought back.....Ya, they killed them....That didn't turn out well for the British then. 

How well do you think it will end up for your Liberal type today?

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

My wife and I would venture down to the National Mall every year for the festivities and fire works when I was stationed there...

Were you get to serve under President Trump?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, gregp said:

Were you get to serve under President Trump?

Reagan and H.W Bush....Social media didn't exist back in those days, so weak minds weren't being inundated with grand scale stupidity on a daily basis they took as truth.  And though the country had it's many problems, Americans for the most part got along much better then, than now.

And to whoever negged me for saying the U.S.A is the greatest country in the world.....don't be scared, speak up. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1