Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 7/4/2019 at 6:18 AM, yota691 said:

To / All Authorized Banks ( Deposit of brokerage companies to enter the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency )

We affirm our pledge No. (190/5/9) in 2019/5/12 to the necessity of only one deposit a week by companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies for the purpose of buying the dollar from the window of buying and selling foreign currency

the article is kinda vague for my non financial banking mind ... is it referring to the financial transfer companies ? or the remittances that are done with the auctions ? or the 43 or so banks down to one deposit a week ? we wait

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

the article is kinda vague for my non financial banking mind ... is it referring to the financial transfer companies ? or the remittances that are done with the auctions ? or the 43 or so banks down to one deposit a week ? we wait

Yes it is a little vague, but the potential is huge if this is a precursor to ending auctions.

Works for me, I'm pumped  :)

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, gregp said:

If you’re allowed one deposit per week of Dinar, for USD in return, this would cause the Dinar to shoot through the absolute roof. It would blow the doors off Kuwait. 

Great find!

:cigar:

Indulge my feeble mind. Why the dinar go  through the roof?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

That doesn’t look good for the guy driving that truck! Hope he didn’t get sqeeshed !

Don’t Worry - He Was OK ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Driver Speaks Out About Bank Awning Crash

July 17, 2008 at 8:46 PM CDT - Updated July 1 at 10:10 AM 
MN4VBQD6O5HUJHNEDQXPEV4GRY.jpg
YUOQNIKE2RCMRFQXMWDOIAT7CQ.jpg

An east Texas father and son were just inches away from being crushed to death and now they share their near-death experience.

As we showed you Tuesday night, Mickey Miller and his 10-year old son were in this truck, when Miller clipped the bank awning and it all came crashing down on them. Miller spoke with Good Morning America Thursday and now KLTV 7's Courtney Lane shares their incredible story.

He was going to swing by his bank and close the deal on this new travel-trailer. But Mickey Miller says he never foresaw what happened next.

"As I was going around the canopy I heard a tearing noise and I hit my brakes. Then I looked out the left side of my window and I saw the awning just falling slowly."

With his 10-year-old son Ty strapped-in next to him, Miller had very little time to react.

"My truck started crushing in around me and glass was busting and my son was looking at me and he was scared."

Center police say the father and son quickly crawled out of the passenger side of the truck, and it was that fast action that probably saved their lives.

"When I finally got out of the truck and we were fine, I really just felt stupid. I said to myself 'how could you be that stupid, to pull down a whole bank drive-through?'

Looking back, Miller says he can laugh a little at the bizarre accident that's been seen across the country.

"The part that I haven't laughed at is the actual fear in Ty's face whenever he was looking at me and he was worried about getting out of that truck."

A costly lesson to learn...

"I can promise you I will never drive through another awning, that's it."

But Miller says the near-death disaster has made he and his son stronger in their faith.

"I thank God, cause if we could slow that video down, it's got to be an angel in there somewhere and I'm going to remember it forever too."

Miller and his son walked away without a scratch, though we can't say the same for his truck, which was totaled.

Courtney Lane, Reporting  clane@kltv.com

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Don’t Worry - He Was OK ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

And Thanks To Trump’s Predecessor Who Foolishly Borrowed More Money Than Every Other President Combined - I Wish I Could Say The Same About The US Debt Ceiling ! :o 

incredible-animated-gif-truck-crashes-into-and-collapses-bank-roof

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

“We affirm our pledge No. (190/5/9) in 2019/5/12 to the necessity of only one deposit a week by companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies for the purpose of buying the dollar from the window of buying and selling foreign currency.”

CBI Strategy on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism.

Go CBI

Go Art 8 compliance 

Go RV

Go $1:1+

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6