Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BRUCE...July 4th - A possible Day Of Celebrations For All Dinarians.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

A strong possibility...the new gold backed UST will be introduced.

Treat this as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

2 July 2019   BRUCE:

It is possible we could get these numbers before lunch tomorrow let’s say, and then start appointments maybe at 1:00pm or 2:00pm in the afternoon. So, July 4th, I believe, will be a possible exchange day. July 5th is Friday.  If we do not go by then, could we start on July 5th?  I know President Trump is slated to do several announcements on July 4th which is Thursday.  I believe I heard today 5 different time slots that he may speak and bring us something.  I think he should bring us something possibly related to the gold standard that we have gone back to.  Who knows. It is going to be a big day of celebration.  I think we are going to see an announcement from the President that talks about us returning to sovereignty as a nation, returning to the Constitutional Republic that we set up to be. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That cracked me up. What a dumbass. I bet that started with the words " hey I got an idea".

one well placed bottle rocket ended that nonsense and sent his butt to the ER. I bet he never does that again. Next time he'll use an M80.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That cracked me up. What a dumbass. I bet that started with the words " hey I got an idea".

one well placed bottle rocket ended that nonsense and sent his butt to the ER. I bet he never does that again. Next time he'll use an M80.

NO, It was, "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !"

• Haha 1

Where do we find these idiots and why do some people hold their lies in high esteem? Blows my mind... people need to call them out every time one of their “facts” don’t come true.. maybe then they will shut up and stop lying to people!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 7/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, Sage449 said:

Only a guy......

Actually I happen to know somebody who did something similar  at a party......He was kinda high....Only difference with DT pic is that the one I know had a (lighted) candle  right there ( flame up, meaning on the outer....)....Some People, man......

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 2

On 7/5/2019 at 12:14 AM, GregHi said:

Where do we find these idiots and why do some people hold their lies in high esteem? Blows my mind... people need to call them out every time one of their “facts” don’t come true.. maybe then they will shut up and stop lying to people!

This section was put here for a reason. It's a shame it's being abused.

• Upvote 1